Bellazon

The most elegant woman

sagitario

5, 6, 6, 5,6 , 1

I like Rachel Weisz- I like her screen presence but like Kim, her figure isn't the best, (imho).

My two entries- Julia and Hana were both polarizing. Personally, I think that they are superb and have great figures. That may have heavily biased my overall view of things. Hana was wearing a curtain in one and I was so demented that I could not help but to admire her exceptionally long, well proportioned legs.. :D

I would probably give Kim K. 6 X 1's..... for no reason other than the fact that... I try to holistically find some hint of beauty but I cannot find it. :ninja:

I hate to point this out but elegance has been roughly the same thing for decades. It's something demure, stylish, appropriate for body type. It's sexy without being trampy, it's an entire package, including makeup, hair, accessories and wardrobe. I'm not saying that everyone has to like the outfits, however to give her straight 1's is... well it's something. The person it was directed at already responded, the fact that everyone else is becoming overly sensitive about the comment screams a bit of a guilty conscious to me. Either way I knew when I nominated her she wouldn't score very well, and ironically it's being proven true.

Yes I realize that elegance is going to be subject to a number of factors, but for the most part regardless of country, region or even to some extent age elegance is similiar around the globe. Age and religion are the biggest factors and denominators when it comes to a difference of opinion. So I'm not going to snap at a 15 year old for saying something that a 30 year old is wearing isn't elegant or stylish, however for a grown man or woman to do it screams, (at least in my opinion) to be a bit biased, especially considering an earlier opinion expressed where she is exceptionally disliked.

As I said, the comment was addressed and rebutted, no one else needs to feel attacked as it was only directed at one person.

... clearly wasn't directed at you.

Not really. Seemed more of a reaction against more than one person's scores.

Bit of an arrogant thing to say though, regardless of who it was directed at <_<

You may call it arrogance I just call it the truth. :idk: To each their own.

I did not feel attacked - I felt weird and perplexed, because many models and actresses here got 1s and no one made such a runt as you did, and no one from those women did get the 'counter-balance' votes (which are totally crap, if you ask me), so I thought all this Kim voting rather hilarious. And subjective the other way round (someone gave her 1, pheno does not like, I WILL give her all 10s, so you would KNOW!)

:idk:

I agree with you on the elegance thing. However, just as for some Rosie will never be elegant no matter what she wears, for others Kim would never be elegant, no matter what she wears. Because people are like this. In every competition. That is one reason why I made the biggest fan comp - so people can vote for their fav and not feel guilty for it :whistle: ;) at least once :ninja: