Bellazon

Eva Herzigova
Thumbnail

seshiru

I looked through twenty-five pages of this thread and didn't see this editorial, which is one of my Eva-favorites. It's this one:

r88rac.jpg

I had seen parts of it before, but never the whole editorial, and I never knew its source. So it's here:

Postmodern Pinup

ph Michael O'Neill

Nov 7 1994 New York Magazine

http://books.google.com/books?id=N-QCAAAAM...ad=0_0#PPA90,M1

there are new candids of her posted at TFS and she looks absolutely AWFUL.

remember in or around 2003 when she was just soooooooooo emaciated and sick looking?? then remember how last year she looked like an absolute GODDESS at every event. she looked better than she had in like 10 years!?? right ...

well, it appears that now she's back to looking like death. which is tragic. i don't know if it's an eating disorder or a drug problem or neither or what. but i really hate seeing the impossibly amazing Eva Herzigova looking like that. she's some sort of ill. so sad...

I really enjoy the duality of Eva's looks.

To me, she somehow simultaneously has a face that is immensly regal and fine and also very Anna Nicole meets Gena Lee Nolin plastic fantastic! lol!

I really enjoy this aspect of her though. I like it I think because often when a model is too ethereal looking I can't think of her as a real person, and I eventually get bored...

Eva is ethereal looking but that slightly cheap, sexy thing about her gives her an extra kick and makes her interesting to me.

Also, Eva has forced me to officially boycott Askmen.com as totally ridiculous. They have her like a 78 for sexiness. Eva might not be many things, but sexy she definitely is!