Bellazon

Ali Landry
Thumbnail

Cantor

hey where does ali live in louisiana? Please dont think of me as cruel as wondering about her while so many people are dying, but im just a fan

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

She is from Breaux Bridge La. but currently lives in LA Calif. I don't know how far her hometown is from the hurricane damage. I haven't heard it mentioned on the news, so I assume everything is alright there.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

B.B. is about 150 miles west of n.o. I live 2 miles from her mom's house. There was practically no damage from Katrina, BUT Rita caused alot more damage here. B.B. was out of electricity for 2 days, but I never lost power.

she is a real beauty!like an angel!im glad  :fun: let the worship begin

Thanks kamal_anjelo! :)

Yes, Ali is real beauty, the third most beautiful woman in the whole world! Are you men enough to inflict pain on yourselves in order to worship her? Little pain is insignicant compared to the joy her existence brings us! I worship her soooo much!

:wub:

Welcome Richdog to Bellazon forum!  :wave:

You seen to have lots of info about Ali. That is nice!  :)

You went the same highschool with her??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Same high school..different years. I'm 9 years older.

My brother went to school with her. she was a cheerleader when he played football. missed alot of football because of her cheering :wave:

Same high school..different years. I'm 9 years older.

My brother went to school with her. she was a cheerleader when he played football. missed alot of football because of her cheering  :wave:

Nine years older? Are you 41? Your brother was one lucky guy! Ali Landry as a cheerleader! My god! :wub: