Bellazon

Marina Laswick
Thumbnail

Also, thought I might aswell mention this, but there is a fake facebook account of Marina on fb. If you fb search her name it comes up straight away as Marina doesn't have facebook herself and it's only that account that comes up in the search. If you guys could help report it, it would be great and would probably mean alot to Marina. I only just found out due to someone close to Marina sending me a message on here telling me. :)

Edit: The profile is now deleted. :ddr: Future reference guys, Marina doesn't have facebook account.

• 5 weeks later...

thank you guys for all of your wonderful comments! Unfortunately, Marina will be making a series of trips in the next few upcoming months, so she won't be able to personally drop by to say hi, but thank you for your love and support for her!

Also, DanniCullen, you're a star for mentioning the fake Facebook account here. A big thank you to everyone who helped out in reporting it! Marina and I (as well as our families) all really appreciate it.

Kevin

• 1 month later...