Bellazon

Game of Thrones

wickedcrazyness

The show has been leading toward two main story lines/conflicts. Apparently, the plan was for the first three episodes of the season to deal with one and the last three will deal with the other.

When it's all over, I hope I don't think six episodes was not enough to cover those two core aspects of the show.

(I think that was vague enough that it didn't need to be hid)

The rumor is that the Cersei conflict will be over in the next 2 episodes (the first one is the set-up, the second one is the resolution).  The final episode will be an epilogue of sorts, a "Dream of Spring".

From looking around it looks a lot of the hard-core GOT fans with a lot of lore/book/speculative investment felt a bit underwhelmed with the resolution in Ep3 (too quick relative to the vast buildup and how a lot of plotlines were tied up in a "cheap"/or incomplete way).  But overall enjoyed the episode.  I thought that the episode was good on its own merits but not from the POV of the saga.  The Ep1-Ep3 sequence wasn't rich enough to end the conflict with the NK.

On 5/1/2019 at 5:23 PM, Cult Icon said:

The rumor is that the Cersei conflict will be over in the next 2 episodes (the first one is the set-up, the second one is the resolution).  The final episode will be an epilogue of sorts, a "Dream of Spring".

From looking around it looks a lot of the hard-core GOT fans with a lot of lore/book/speculative investment felt a bit underwhelmed with the resolution in Ep3 (too quick relative to the vast buildup and how a lot of plotlines were tied up in a "cheap"/or incomplete way).  But overall enjoyed the episode.  I thought that the episode was good on its own merits but not from the POV of the saga.  The Ep1-Ep3 sequence wasn't rich enough to end the conflict with the NK.

Well, it makes sense. So, that's how the season could be:

Spoiler

Episode 1 - let's remind them of the previous seasons (cuz it's been a long time)

Episode 2 - let the goodies cheer up before the battle

Episode 3 - let's kill the undead bad guys

Episode 4 - wait, we forgot about the Southern baddies

Episode 5 - let's kill Southern baddies

Episode 6 - Epilogue = let's count the dead and give a glance of the near future of the living.

Anyway, the music is great, as always. It's always a clean round. I don't remember any mistake on this part. Their guy is good:hi_wft:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ramin_Djawadi