Bellazon

Snejana Onopka
Thumbnail

Sweet rus

B'cOz sHe`s A speCial One :heart: ... shE`s nOt liKe tHe oTheR gaL`s,sHes uniQuE ;)

she is simply too skinny, what's unique in that? how you can be skinny in unique way? i don't get it

she is pretty...but an average pretty.

img had to of dropped her ever since the new standards were "enforced". Because she is with DNA now. Img has the best woman board by far...kate, naomi, gisele, gemma, steph, bianca, daria, marija, lily, hilary, shalom, heidi, sasha, freja, maria sharapova...they literaly have all the top girls. The mens board is weak ...the only girls they are missing is like karolina, ana, natalia and adriana.

B'cOz sHe`s A speCial One :heart: ... shE`s nOt liKe tHe oTheR gaL`s,sHes uniQuE ;)

she is simply too skinny, what's unique in that? how you can be skinny in unique way? i don't get it

I dIdn"t saId sHe`s unIquE bcOz sHe`s sKinnY* ... I saiD sImplY thAt sHe iS unIquE! I sEe hEr thAt waY. fOr mE shE is sO, & i dOnt caRe iF sHe waS drOoped bY IMG oR thaT evEry1 thInks shE noT preTty or wHatever ... kEep uR oPinioNs fOr youR'sefl. I'm nOt suPossEd tO caRe abOut it & I reaLly doN't. if Ppl dOn't like hEr, fIne!! sO ...?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Lagerfeld fall '07 :wub:

post-4848-1174126263_thumb.jpg

i will bet...i wonder why she was dropped from IMG.
img had to of dropped her ever since the new standards were "enforced". Because she is with DNA now. Img has the best woman board by far...kate, naomi, gisele, gemma, steph, bianca, daria, marija, lily, hilary, shalom, heidi, sasha, freja, maria sharapova...they literaly have all the top girls. The mens board is weak ...the only girls they are missing is like karolina, ana, natalia and adriana.

Unless i'm mistaken (and i don't think i am) Snejana's never been with IMG... not recently anyways, she's a DNA girl... And even if she were with IMG, why would they drop her considering she's still a household name ?

And i don't think IMG has the best woman board "by far", DNA (adriana lima, agyness deyn, Bette Franke, Doutzen, Elise Crombez, Eugenia Volodina, Hana Soukupova, Karolina Kurkova, Karen Elson, Kim Noorda, Linda evangelista, Lindsay Elligson, Maryna Linchuk, Natalia Vodianova, Raquel Zimmermann, Romina, Snejana, Stella Tennant...) and Women are references too...

Actually, Naomi is with 1 Model Management. IMG's recent signees (Lily Donaldson, Marina Perez, Marija Vujovic, Caroline Winberg) have left me questioning the agency's standard in taste. :dontgetit:

Actually, Naomi is with 1 Model Management. IMG's recent signees (Lily Donaldson, Marina Perez, Marija Vujovic, Caroline Winberg) have left me questioning the agency's standard in taste. :dontgetit:

actualli recently was comfirmed that Naomi left her previous agency for IMG

I agree with you. She's pretty average, judging by the pictures I have seen so far. IMG has got a great model portfolio! Gem,Daria,Sash :heart: