Bellazon

Snejana Onopka
Thumbnail

Sweet rus

Vogue Paris August 2007

Editorial: L'IcĂ´ne

Ph:. Mario Testino

Stylist: Carine Roitfeld

snejanawintour1va4.th.jpg snejanawintour2ex0.th.jpg snejanawintour3jo6.th.jpg snejanawintour4dk7.th.jpg

snejanawintour5dj8.th.jpg snejanawintour6jl3.th.jpg snejanawintour7my1.th.jpg snejanawintour8ex4.th.jpg

Scanne dby Diorette at tfs

That was a great ed...Snejana looked like Anna, cept... only she looked like a 10000000000000000000000000000000000000x better then Anna will ever look. :p

On wp.pl there is a gallery with "anorexic models" and Snejana is in this gallery with this photo...

en_00123918_035.jpeg

source:wp.pl

Oh I just want to shut those people up! :avada: And you're too skinny's, ugh just cause she has great thighs unlike beyonce. I think she's perfectly healthy...look at her hair her eyes, not sunken in, hair perfeclty healthy gorgeous and fabulous! :hehe:

I would want to see Anna`s respond to Carine in her vogue us :shifty: ...

HELL YESS! :evil: and Carine styled it...that's my girl bitch slap the beast. :laugh:

You're very good...there is a thread in the Art & Literature section..you should go and post your creations since not everyone will visit snejana's thread. :D

And an interview translated by Tanya @ tFS :flower:

Supermodel, agency DNA Models (New York), Viva (Paris), Why Not (Milan)

In two years an unknown girl from Severodonetsk has become a super-model. Now she is one of the ten most saught after top-models. Blue eyes, brown hair, superfluous thinness - that's how she was accepted to the world of fashion. She does the best shows, was twice on the cover of Italian Vogue, she did Calvin Klein Jeans, Dolce&Gabbana, Lanvin, Prada, YSL and Louis Vuitton campaigns. This season Unkranian model has contracts with Gucci and Shiseido. She lives between New York, Paris and Milan. Quite often but not for long she comes to Kiev where most of the time she spends with a few of her friends and family. It is not known much about her success in her homeland but last summer she did a photoshoot for Ukranian Elle for the first time. In the interview for Focus top-model told what she has and is happy about.

-It's said in Ukranian model business that your look is not typical for Ukraine.

Weird. I have never worked in Ukraine, so it's hard to say if I am typical for Ukraine or other countries or not. I tried to do some modelling when I was 15 in Japan but without real success. It wasn't my goal to model. That's why I was signed with an agency but didn't really work there.

-Why did you start modelling then?

-It was prestigious then. All girls were with some agency, so when I came to Kiev, I signed with Metropolitan. But when my current agent Oleg offered me to go to American agency DNA and I saw that it represents models like Natalia Vodianova and Linda Evangelista, I decided to go. And everything turned out very well. I think I was in the right moment in the right place.

-Is there still something in the modelling that you dream about?

-I have a dream to make a campaign for Chanel. I think I have the right look for them. And I also have very good relationships with Karl Lagerfeld. We talk and I tell him that I'd like to be the face of Chanel.

-The world of fashion is the world of much money. What can you, the most desirable bride of Ukraine, boast of? I know you have bought apartments in Kiev.

-(smiling) Apartments...it's a small fry. My mom lives in the first apartments. And at the moment I have some repair done in my new apartments (3-rommed flat in the centre of Kiev). I asked my neighbour Angela Lisicina to make a design project for me cause her appartments are simply fantastic!

-You've also got a new car, Betley...

-Yes, it's my second one. One car is dark blue with the light salon. The second second one is the same but it's of a limited edition. accurate the same, only limited edition. it's red inside. There are only three of them in Ukraine. This model was made for the 60th anniversary of Bentley salon. I wanted to have it so much!

-What else do you spend your money on?

-I love wrist-watch. I have a lot of them ( there is Breguet Skeleton wrist watch on her thin wrist). As all women I love jewelry and also Vertu phones. I also love bags made of crocodile leather, Fendi ones are my favourite! But I do not have a cult of clothing. All my jeans cost 100 dollars.

-The life of a model is pretty short. What would you like to do?

-I want to study languages, especially French, and to become a lawer in the future.

-Is it possible to do both: modelling and studing?

-It is now but 2 years ago it was completely unreal. I didn't go to New York this time because I didn't want to. You see, now I can choose what I want to do and what I don't.

-Didn't you think about doing some kind of business?

-You know, I didn't think about it. Probably it's early for me to do it. My money is now kept on the banking account. I am not sure where I want to live and where I can start a business. Maybe in Kiev, maybe in Paris... But actually I want to live in London.

-And do you think about marriage?

-I don't. I think I am not ready yet. But I have a man that I love. From one hand I want to get married but from anotherhand the life of a family seems very complicated to me.

-Didn't your success and money besot you head ?

-At first, yes, they did but now...For me money is only smth that helps me to satisfy my desires. However I am a normal girl... From the province.

Thanks Tanya! :woot:

Oh I just want to shut those people up! :avada: And you're too skinny's, ugh just cause she has great thighs unlike beyonce. I think she's perfectly healthy...look at her hair her eyes, not sunken in, hair perfeclty healthy gorgeous and fabulous! :hehe:

she looks too thin...no offense but she does...I meen,come on,does THIS look healthy to you? :blink: :ninja:

113.jpg

My friend is natural thin like that...and she's perfectly healthy. I can't count her ribs...can you? And her as mentioned her hair and eyes look healthy. She is just thin. And this debate has already been said. You feel she is too thin, I feel otherwise.

My friend is natural thin like that...and she's perfectly healthy. I can't count her ribs...can you? And her as mentioned her hair and eyes look healthy. She is just thin.

Personally I think she really is too thin, but I don't think she looks unhealthy. It's just that she looks so fragile and rather like a girl age 12 not a woman ...

But I don't think she is starving herself ... same opinion about Vlada by the way ...

A girl friend of mine is really thin too. She is so small, like 1, 65 metres and I don't think she's weighing more than 45 kilos ... but she's eating and eating and eating - it's unbelievable! She's got hard and stressy work at the moment she says, that's why she seems to burn the calories right away.

I wish I would be like that - I only need to look at something to gain more weight it seems :sigh:

So what I wanted to say is Sne leads a very hard life with all the jobs she does. And as I don't think she is starving I guess she's just like my friend and burns everything the minute she eats it.

duhhh* i'm back from my vacation but i see i didn't miss so much in this thread :/

:ninja: & why do ppl fight on the snejana`s weight issue AGAIN??

Coz she's obviously very thin I guess :laugh:

The same discussion would start if she was obviously more voluptuous ... but then it would be like "how can she be that fat!?!" :whistle:

well the thing is very easy. though there are ppl who like her & ppl who don't like like her ... the thin part it`s just a sign that ppl don't like her when they mention about her beeing thin. i just guess ,correct me if i'm wrong :/

though i love her & really she is thin but it fits her perfect & in my opinion she doesn't look sick & stuff :blush: [point.]

:flower:

well the thing is very easy. though there are ppl who like her & ppl who don't like like her ... the thin part it`s just a sign that ppl don't like her when they mention about her beeing thin. i just guess ,correct me if i'm wrong :/

though i love her & really she is thin but it fits her perfect & in my opinion she doesn't look sick & stuff :blush: [point.]

:flower:

Nah, I wouldn't say that to mention her being thin is a sign for not liking her. I think she's too thin, but I really do like her! And then she wouldn't be the same if she weights more ... as you say it "fits" her. I wouldn't complain if she gain more weight though :p

And welcome back, dear :hug: