Codec : VSELP

Codec/Info : Compaq VSELP

Bit rate : 865 Mbps

Channel(s) : 111 channels

Sampling rate : 2830 MHz

Screen shots:

th_74186_a00a_123_85lo.jpg

Video: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0pgz55

Great video! Is this a rip from the DVD? If so, are there any more video available? Thanks again!

Ok its up ! ! !

Format : Windows Media

File size : 144 MiB

PlayTime : 7mn 49s

Bit rate : 2566 Kbps

Codec : VSELP

Codec/Info : Compaq VSELP

Bit rate : 865 Mbps

Channel(s) : 111 channels

Sampling rate : 2830 MHz

Screen shots:

th_74186_a00a_123_85lo.jpg

Video: - - -

Great video! Is this a rip from the DVD? If so, are there any more video available? Thanks again!

NO, I bought it from iTunes and re-encoded it to get rid of the DRM and then uploaded it.

So does that mean you haven't re-encoded other parts of the video? Just Marisa's part? It's really great quality video that you uploaded, and I just wanted to see if you had more from the 2007 SI Swimsuit.

NO, NO, NO why don't you go to iTunes and look for your self and see what I am talking about. I paid $2 for the video fo marisa ONLY and took all the time to post it up here for free. So if YOU want the other video buy them YOURSELF!!!

I should have just done what Pink said and not post it here, Pink you were right.

So does that mean you haven't re-encoded other parts of the video? Just Marisa's part? It's really great quality video that you uploaded, and I just wanted to see if you had more from the 2007 SI Swimsuit.

NO, NO, NO why don't you go to iTunes and look for your self and see what I am talking about. I paid $2 for the video fo marisa ONLY and took all the time to post it up here for free. So if YOU want the other video buy them YOURSELF!!!

I should have just done what Pink said and not post it here, Pink you were right.

Well I really appreciate it :fun:

Listen, it was a just question. I appreciate the upload, and mistakenly thought that there was just 1 long video that one bought from itunes and that you just posted a clip of Marissa Miller.

Again, thank you for the Marisa video. And thanks for posting "NO, NO, NO" and "YOURSELF" in caps, because sometimes the location of the emphasis of a sentence escapes me. So, THANK YOU for VIDEO of MARISA.

Listen, it was a just question. I appreciate the upload, and mistakenly thought that there was just 1 long video that one bought from itunes and that you just posted a clip of Marissa Miller.

Again, thank you for the Marisa video. And thanks for posting "NO, NO, NO" and "YOURSELF" in caps, because sometimes the location of the emphasis of a sentence escapes me. So, THANK YOU for VIDEO of MARISA.

I guess I did get a little hot headed. lol

Marisa Miller (HQ)

neomarisascan005rf8.th.jpg

Please do not remove the tags and make sure you give credit to the scanner if you post these images elsewhere. Thanks! :flower:

millerfan69 could also please edit out the text in this one two, it would be a really nice wallpaper. Thanks ahead to time for your efforts.

Sorry, been away for a few days. Ohisee did a fantastic job with this one!