Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

Has anyone bought the Marisa video off of itunes? I absolutely hate itunes and refuse to pay for it, but want to see whats on it.

Did anyone watch the Swimsuit special on TNT tonight?

Marisa looks absolutely amazing this year, she should have got the cover!

Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2007 - Behind the Scenes w/Bodypainting Special [HDTV 1080i]

With Marisa Miller, Bar Refaeli, Selita Ebanks

192MB | 1920 x 1080 | 3:10

Download:

http://rapidshare.com/files/17014287/MMill...TV1080i.avi.001

http://rapidshare.com/files/17013110/MMill...TV1080i.avi.002

Rejoin using HJSplit. ( http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/#win32 )

Uploading and capped by Dante8

Thank you!!!

Good evening,

The TNT show was too abbreviated to me and had minimal Marisa. Hey get this.....I just went to Itunes and under top music videos....Marisa gets musical is 3rd right behind Justin Timberlake and Fergie!!!!! Pretty good for someone who says she can't sing or even whistle.....lol. By the way.....it is definitely worth the 2 bucks.....download it. Cheers.................Brock

Good evening,

The TNT show was too abbreviated to me and had minimal Marisa. Hey get this.....I just went to Itunes and under top music videos....Marisa gets musical is 3rd right behind Justin Timberlake and Fergie!!!!! Pretty good for someone who says she can't sing or even whistle.....lol. By the way.....it is definitely worth the 2 bucks.....download it. Cheers.................Brock

Why don't you dl it and upload it for the rest of us to enjoy :D Spread the Marisa love, brotha! :blueeyedbaby:

Good evening,

Why don't you dl it and upload it for the rest of us to enjoy :D Spread the Marisa love, brotha! :blueeyedbaby:

Well sista...........I'm kinda lame with the 'puter and uploading from Itunes. But here is a YouTube link to a Puddle of Mudd video with

Marisa. I apologize if this is a repeat but I'm a newbie and ignorance is bliiss..................Brock

Good evening,

I have it and will do what I did last year. I got it and in the process of recodding to strip away the copry protection and then will upload it and pot the link tomorrow sometime.

Good evening,

I have it and will do what I did last year. I got it and in the process of recodding to strip away the copry protection and then will upload it and pot the link tomorrow sometime.

Thanks tafty-- you are such a sweetheart :heart:

BTW, if you don't feel comfortable posting the video here, I have made the video section of the MMC members-only, so lurkers don't mooch our videos ;)

Good evening,

Thanks tafty-- you are such a sweetheart :heart:

BTW, if you don't feel comfortable posting the video here, I have made the video section of the MMC members-only, so lurkers don't mooch our videos ;)

I don't care to much because sendspace has unlimited downloads and I bought the video with an old iTunes gift card. I just think I should give back to you and all those who have up'ed other pictures and videos.

Just doing my part for the community. :D

Marisa Miller (HQ)

neomarisascan005rf8.th.jpg

Please do not remove the tags and make sure you give credit to the scanner if you post these images elsewhere. Thanks! :flower:

millerfan69 could also please edit out the text in this one two, it would be a really nice wallpaper. Thanks ahead to time for your efforts.

Here's my attempt at removing the words. The scanner tag is still present, but the page number, photo information, and that huge graphic above her (...) are gone. Tell me what you think of it, I would be interested to know. :p

The resolution is huge so you can scale it down as necessary:

0000mywallpaperup6.th.jpg

Here's my attempt at removing the words. The scanner tag is still present, but the page number, photo information, and that huge graphic above her (...) are gone. Tell me what you think of it, I would be interested to know. :p

The resolution is huge so you can scale it down as necessary:

0000mywallpaperup6.th.jpg

That was fast and you did a damn good job too. THANKS :D :D :D :D

Ok its up ! ! !

Format : Windows Media

File size : 144 MiB

PlayTime : 7mn 49s

Bit rate : 2566 Kbps

Codec : VSELP

Codec/Info : Compaq VSELP

Bit rate : 865 Mbps

Channel(s) : 111 channels

Sampling rate : 2830 MHz

Screen shots:

th_74186_a00a_123_85lo.jpg

Video: PM me for the link and if you are a good member I will give it to you.