Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

^ That's exactly why I don't like it. She's too big for Bath & Body Works -- but I think they're owned by the same company that owns VS, so maybe it was a contractual thing.

FMT is Fashion Model Talk, which "houses," in a sense, her official forum, along with Miranda's, ABB's, Adri's, and one other model.

FMT

yep VS and B&B works are owned by the same company and same man Les Wexner. I live less than 1 minute from the main distribution center. Les is one rich man.

^ That's exactly why I don't like it. She's too big for Bath & Body Works -- but I think they're owned by the same company that owns VS, so maybe it was a contractual thing.

FMT is Fashion Model Talk, which "houses," in a sense, her official forum, along with Miranda's, ABB's, Adri's, and one other model.

FMT

yep VS and B&B works are owned by the same company and same man Les Wexner. I live less than 1 minute from the main distribution center. Les is one rich man.

FMT

I saw him a few weeks ago . He had a bunch of security guards surrounding him, so I wasn't able to talk to him :/

FMT

FMT

I saw him a few weeks ago . He had a bunch of security guards surrounding him, so I wasn't able to talk to him :/

wow cool. i've never seen him before

FMT

:ninja:

what were u planning on saying to him?

I don't know---maybe something along the lines of, "Hello, it's is such a pleasure to meet you!" :p

FMT

wow cool. i've never seen him before

I think he is hot from his pictures, but he is hotter in person. Yes, I do have a thing for some older men---I got no shame in admitting it (Y)

lol oh really? well I had no idea he was hot. i haven't even seen any pics of him just hear lots about him.

oh and I have a question since I live less than 2 miles away from the distribution center why is it that, last time I ordered from them my order was like 2 months late! now my mom said she will never order from them again :dontgetit: hmm so strange

lol oh really? well I had no idea he was hot. i haven't even seen any pics of him just hear lots about him.

oh and I have a question since I live less than 2 miles away from the distribution center why is it that, last time I ordered from them my order was like 2 months late! now my mom said she will never order from them again :dontgetit: hmm so strange

Yeah, he is pretty hot for a senior citizen :nicole:

They were (and might still be) moving to a bigger distribution center, so there were/are many shipping delays and errors :/ Also, many of their many shipping and online services were also temporarily unavailable :(