Bellazon

Marisa Miller
Thumbnail

bar none

:heart:

@Pink: There's an FHM issue in Australia? Jeez and crackers, I don't think I've ever seen an FHM issue sold in the U.S. from any other country other than the UK. This may be a problem for me. Looks like someone from Aussie land will have to do the honors for us.

Anyway, y'all better appreciate these UHQ scans because I just saved all of you the trouble of having to pay $30 for this coffee table book.

SPORTS ILLUSTRATED

THE COMPLETE SWIMSUIT PORTFOLIO

featuring Marisa Bertetta Miller Guess

Click on the thumbnail to view the UHQ scan!

32006607.19ddfd.jpg

32006678.ced006.jpg

32007055.e9b9f1.jpg

32007118.0514f3.jpg 32007162.57b06e.jpg

32007317.c693cf.jpg 32007362.e3bb55.jpg

Yup, if you bought the book, this is all you pretty much get for Marisa. Kinda makes you glad that a chump like me did this now, dont'ya?

:laugh:

@Pink: There's an FHM issue in Australia? Jeez and crackers, I don't think I've ever seen an FHM issue sold in the U.S. from any other country other than the UK. This may be a problem for me. Looks like someone from Aussie land will have to do the honors for us.

...Yup, if you bought the book, this is all you pretty much get for Marisa. Kinda makes you glad that a chump like me did this now, dont'ya?

They do sell international [men's] magazine in major cities and international airports :) Like I said, I can try to get it but I am not promising b/c it is way out of the way for me and the issue will be pricey. Hopefully Cartel will scan it for us ;)

Thanks for the scans, Vampy :hug:

They do sell international [men's] magazine in major cities and international airports :) Like I said, I can try to get it but I am not promising b/c it is way out of the way for me and the issue will be pricey.

I don't know how reasonably priced they will be, but you might try http://www.mymagstore.com/default.aspx .

I searched their site for FHM, and they do not seem to offer FHM Australia. France, yes. Australia, no. But they have a toll-free phone number, so you could call and ask.

http://www.mymagstore.com/445830/products/FHM-France.html

:wave:

AOL wrote an article and compiled a list of the top searched VS Angels. Here's the rankings:

1. Heidi Klum

2. Tyra Banks

3. Rebecca Romijn

4. Adriana Lima

5. Marisa Miller

6. Miranda Kerr

7. Alessandra Ambrosio

8. Laetitia Casta

9. Helena Christensen

10. Stephanie Seymour

Link

Wow, I'm surprised to see some of the "oldies" in the top 10 - not that it isn't cool! But Miranda beat Ale? :o

^^How does dating Orlando Bloom equal a higher fame rating? It's not like he's doing anything to help further her career. And vice versa. He hasn't done anything since the last Pirates movie and he's not even THAT famous. I think the more important question is "Why is Marisa's popularity slipping less than a year later?"

Just think, a year ago she made the top of every list, she got the SI cover, and she got to do a nationwide VS promo tour. Now all of a sudden, she's barely tracking behind Spanky and Fatty? There's got to be a reasonable explanation for it.

Orlando has A LOT of fans who are very devoted to him. When they search for info and news on him they read about Miranda. This strikes their curiosity, so they end up searching for her too.

Heidi - she does a lot projects and is constantly in the media.

Tyra - has 2 popular TV shows.

Rebecca - people are nosy about her relationship w/ Jerry and updates on her and John's post-divorce.

Spanky - Do I really need to explain this one?

When people search for Heidi and Tyra's projects they end up searching their names instead of the project itself b/c it is easier that way.

Just think, a year ago she made the top of every list, she got the SI cover, and she got to do a nationwide VS promo tour. Now all of a sudden, she's barely tracking behind Spanky and Fatty? There's got to be a reasonable explanation for it.

I don't know where you get this idea that Marisa ever had higher search ratings than Heidi, Tyra, or Adri. :unsure:

^^Of course, he has his fans. Every celebrity has their fans. Some hardcore and some not. But that still doesn't make him anymore famous than her.

:blink:

^^Of course, he has his fans. Every celebrity has their fans. Some hardcore and some not. But that still doesn't make him anymore famous than her.

Nobody said Orlando was more famous then MK, They are both huge in thier filed of work. So with that in mind both Orlando and MK will generate intrest for each other 50/50% ...i believe that it helps that she is going out with Orlando but i don't think it's the soul or the main reason that MK is up where she is..think we should be given MK more credit for her position in the list..she desrves it and has erned it in her own right!