Bellazon

Michael Jackson
Thumbnail

Allie

After treating Michael Jackson all night for insomnia with various powerful drugs, the pop star's personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, noticed the singer had stopped breathing around 11 a.m. on June 25, according to a police affidavit.

No less than 82 minutes would pass before a Jackson staffer dialed 911, apparently at the behest of Murray.

This and other alleged suspicious behavior was outlined Monday by an LAPD detective in an unsealed search warrant as part of the ongoing manslaughter investigation into Jackson's death. The document, however, made note that detectives are still determining whether the singer died because of a single doctor, or the "grossly negligent treatment of several doctors" over time.

Watch out for more...

Frankly, I'm surprised it took this long for "Michael Jackson isn't dead" theories to bubble up. Two months after his death, though, the conspiracy theories have begun to surface.

Take, for instance, a video posted to Live Leak. The poster says he or she obtained the footage "from a trustworthy source" and claims to have "checked the license plate" on the coroner's van to verify that it was the same one used to transport Jackson's body on June 25.

So, yes, a guy in Jackson's standard white shirt-black pants outfit hops out of the back of the van. The person also looks like he's wearing a hood -- which is probably further fuel to the conspiracy (He was taking precautions to conceal his faked death!). But if you're going to fake your own death, shouldn't you pay the coroner's office a little extra to make sure the parking garage is secure?

We'll believe this is true when Jackson announces he's touring with Elvis and Tupac.

Some Michael News:

Three months after his death, Los Angeles prepares to put Michael Jackson to rest

More than three months after he was killed by a lethal cocktail of anasthetic and sedatives, Michael Jackson was tonight due to be laid to rest in the Forest Lawn Memorial Park in Los Angeles.

The private service for family and friends only, with press coverage limited to one pool photographer and one TV camera, was expected to begin at 7pm local time (3am BST).

By this afternoon, police had set up a perimeter outside the cemetery, and the Federal Aviation Authority had restricted all flights within a three-mile radius.

Although the cost of the service has been redacted in court documents, a lawyer representing the administrators of Jackson’s estate has called it “extraordinary”.

“Mrs [Katherine] Jackson and her family wish to honor her son by a funeral that seeks to offer solace to his multitude of fans and by which the family also may be comforted,” wrote Burt Levitch, a Jackson family lawyer, in documents submitted to the court.

Mr Jackson will be laid to rest in the cemetery’s Great Mausoleum, alongside such Hollywood icons as Clark Gable, Jean Harlow, and WC Fields.

The singer’s remains will be stored in crypt in the Holly Terrace section of the mausoleum, surrounded by newly installed statues and stained glass windows

From timesonline.co.uk

Miami, Florida, September 1, 2009

Native American Clairvoyant Psychic, Cherokee Billie, channels the spirit of Michael Jackson. Cherokee Billie is a Native American psychic who gets channeled messages from the King of Pop and then posts them to her blog.

“I would never have thought about channeling the spirit of Michael Jackson,” says Billie “It all started because an Australian radio program contacted me. They asked me if I was able to channel Michael Jackson and I said yes.”

Cherokee Billie didn’t expect such a huge response of fans who wanted to reach out and connect with Jackson. So, in her efforts to promote healing she started posting her channeled messages to her blog http://www.cherokeebillie.wordpress.com. The blog has updated post that she channels from the Late Michael Jackson. The posts range from birthday thank you's, messages about his children, and what really happened on the day of his death.

“This blog was not intended to get publicity. But to teach people a lesson I discovered so many people were grieving.

http://cherokeebillie.wordpress.com/

From Googlenews

Died before Michael;

People who are dropping like flies now..should have died before micheal, because not to pin point the obvious but uhh..no one really cares about you as much as we did for Micheal ha, since he was a huge deal.

Sorry Farrah Fawcett , Patrick Swayze & DJ AM :laugh:

R.I.P Michael :heart: