Bellazon

Michael Jackson
Thumbnail

Allie

One of my favorite songs from the king was 'ben' :blush:

:heart: for u

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

One of my favorite songs from the king was 'ben' :blush:

:heart: for u

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

wjdt05.jpg

Movie: This Is It

Starring: Michael Jackson

Director: Kenny Ortega

Entertainment Weekly Fall Movie Preview 2009

In life, Michael Jackson was always a hot ticket.

Even the late-career concerts he had been scheduled to perform in London starting July 8 had sold out--all 50 of them.

Now, following the King of Pop's tragic death on June 25, fans are clamoring to see some of the hundreds of hours of rehearsal footage shot in L.A. in the weeks before he collapsed. They'll get their wish. Less than three weeks after Jackson's death, top Sony executives huddled to watch nearly 45 minutes of rehearsal video -- then paid $60 million for the rights to produce a posthumous concert film.

"It was jaw-dropping", said Sony vice chairman Jeff Blake. "It was as if you were at the concert. He looked amazing, and the performances were absolutely to his highest standard." Concert director Kenny Ortega is scrambilng to assemble a feature-length film, which will include 18 to 20 dance numbers as well as candid moments Jackson shared with his dancers and various friends who stopped by rehearsals.

The studio is also working out technical details to try to include 3-D vignettes Jackson hoped to project on screens during the shows, incliding one set to "Thriller". Concert goers were going to receive 3-D glasses. No word yet if moviegoers will, but either way, fans are in for an intimate experience.

Michael Jackson's dad says burial set for August 29: report

Michael Jackson's father has said the "King of Pop" will be buried at a Los Angeles cemetery on August 29, which would have been his 51st birthday, a newspaper reported on Monday.

Joe Jackson told the New York Daily News that the plan was finalized in recent days.

Media reports last week said Jackson, who died June 25 of cardiac arrest, was buried in a private ceremony in early August. But those reports were based on unnamed sources and never confirmed by Jackson family representatives.

A Jackson family spokesman was not immediately available Monday to comment on the Daily News story, nor was a spokesman at Los Angeles' Forest Lawn cemetery, where Joe Jackson said his son would be buried.

A public memorial for the singer was held in July, but there was never an official confirmation that the "Thriller" singer was buried after the event.

The reason behind Jackson's cardiac arrest remains a mystery. The Los Angeles County Coroner's office has completed its autopsy report but its findings remain sealed until police conclude their investigation.

Los Angeles police are looking into the role prescription drugs may have played in Jackson's death and the actions of doctors who were treating him in the weeks before he died.

What pisses me off is how people are buying his commodities NOW, how people are putting up pictures of him NOW., how people are buying his CDS NOW.. are you serious? Like Joe said at the BET awards, that he wished people paid this much interest and made a big deal when he was living. :mellow: People disgust the shit outta me i swear.

Just a thought, I miss MJ :mellow:

What pisses me off is how people are buying his commodities NOW, how people are putting up pictures of him NOW., how people are buying his CDS NOW.. are you serious? Like Joe said at the BET awards, that he wished people paid this much interest and made a big deal when he was living. :mellow: People disgust the shit outta me i swear.

I said that the other day its ridiculous. Before he died people didn't give a crap about him. Calling him names and making up rumors about him and now everyone is obsessed with him and he isn't even living anymore.

I said that the other day its ridiculous. Before he died people didn't give a crap about him. Calling him names and making up rumors about him and now everyone is obsessed with him and he isn't even living anymore.

Isnt it bullshit? which angers me more is how some people are liking him for a act now n' days..idk how to elucidate it ugh so nauseating. Sorry this thread is not only making me disappointment considering his death but aggravated by careless pricks out there!

yeah i know i've been a fan for years and sometimes people would laugh but i was like F--k U michael is the best and now everyone wants to praise him :cain: you don't know what u got till it's gone, the real fans knew :heart:

i cherish all the stuff i have of his, i miss him so much everyday :cry: this really hurts

All of these replies are giving me chills.. I mean its so weird when someone close to me dies (as in a family member or friend) I grief heavily, for ages... and if some actor/Actress passes away for example when Heath Ledger, Ya i was light weight displeased, but when Micheal had died, it was so extraordinary, it actually felt and feels like you know him, though ive never seen him up close. You start to miss him like as if you seen him every day. fuck im getting chills ah..

^dont think im a pussy for letting you guys in my sentimental side, im just saying. It was a different thing for jackson, that just explains how much of a astounding human being he actually was, you feel me? No one can ever be him, fuck what kanye west says, I comprehend people need to move on, but he IS history, actually..history? nah he's still living, people live through all his tune, his cinema, his kids, his family. so fuck kanye. Just a thought.

especially if im high as f*** i start missing him more (:

[althought kanye might have quality music..still who can compare?]

And also how Micheal was so different, Kanye is TRYING to be different, there’s a difference trust me. And if you folks don’t see what I mean, then this is my opinion.

I have been a Michael fan since I was a little girl.

I do not personally come to this thread anymore because of how hard it is for me. He meant a great deal to me. I loved him like a family member. I miss him everyday.

All of these replies are giving me chills.. I mean its so weird when someone close to me dies (as in a family member or friend) I grief heavily, for ages... and if some actor/Actress passes away for example when Heath Ledger, Ya i was light weight displeased, but when Micheal had died, it was so extraordinary, it actually felt and feels like you know him, though ive never seen him up close. You start to miss him like as if you seen him every day. fuck im getting chills ah..

^dont think im a pussy for letting you guys in my sentimental side, im just saying. It was a different thing for jackson, that just explains how much of a astounding human being he actually was, you feel me? No one can ever be him, fuck what kanye west says, I comprehend people need to move on, but he IS history, actually..history? nah he's still living, people live through all his tune, his cinema, his kids, his family. so fuck kanye. Just a thought.

especially if im high as f*** i start missing him more (:

[althought kanye might have quality music..still who can compare?]

And also how Micheal was so different, Kanye is TRYING to be different, there’s a difference trust me. And if you folks don’t see what I mean, then this is my opinion.

yes, i feel exactly the same way there will never be anyone like him his neverland ranch was like a dream place to me watching it on tv hoping i could see it one day but now its all over :'( i still try to pretend his alive when i am not reading about whats going on about this case i try to avoid reading watching anything on it because my heart just sinks and i start crying.

and thanks everyone for the pics