Bellazon

Michael Jackson
Thumbnail

Allie

When i heard Michael Jackson died i didn't believe it at first i saw it on tv but i was so shocked and went numb i just couldn't believe it after 2 days it really hit me i was like so he is dead..and i cried almost for the whole week after that i mean not constantly but here and there alot, i didnt turn the tv on cause i knew i would turn it to the channel where they were talking about his death i didnt want to see it i didnt want to hear he was dead.. i just listened to his music and went with my life like usual trying pretending his alive ... its so tragic cause there is not a single person on this earth like him , i still dont want to believe it. :cry2: :cry2: :cry2: i dont know why people called him a freak he was different in his personality in a good way i hate when people say ew they are so ignorant most these people dont even know what he did. he was beautiful always inside and out.

I cried so much watching the memorial because i never thought i would have to watch something like that about Michael it was so surreal... i was thinking WTH AM I WATCHING?!??! especially when i saw him being brought in...

Now almost all my favorite singers/ actors are dead =[ except for one

I will always remember Michael Jackson deep in my heart for his

passion, gentle-caring nature , love for children and animals, his personality and talent which was out of this world.

He was and will always be my role model i look up to him because he inspires me to help people be kind, caring, strong and make this world a better place and he said he is Peter Pan by heart just like him i have always felt the same and can relate to him in many ways.

He was the kindest man ever.

There will never be another Michael Jackson.

Rest In Peace :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

my heart aches for michael everyday, i still can't believe this... i refuse to :cry:

it hurts so much. his kids are so precious :kiss:

i'm gonna miss his military jackets,the glitter, penny loafer,the hat, the glasses...even the masks

AEG sold his last concert rehearsals to i think sony for like 60 million dollars and they're gonna put it in theaters in october, i'll def go see but i'll probably be in tears the whole time.