Bellazon

Boobies: buddies or bullies?

ez_c

Boobies: buddies or bullies?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. How would you classify your boobies?

• as buddies
    • as bullies

HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE mine, i'm a 34 D, and my WHOLE freaking life, the boys would "TALK" to the chest instead of my FACE, drove me nuts, ontop of that, i was that size in 7th grade needless to say ALWAYS the one with the biggest TITS, and had the nick name "twin peaks", the ONLY GOOD thing about them, was they GOT ME my Cutie butt of a hubby :whistle::whistle::whistle:

Oh please.... Have you seen that episode of Chappelle's Show where this one girl was complaining about her large breasts, and then a janitor showed her what her life would be like if she had an A cup? Sure it's comedy, but there is a hint of joke in every joke... you know what i mean?

PLEASE, dont even go there, you dont have to bumps on your freaking chest, along with the back pain, having to pay out the ASS for a bra that fits right, and its HARD to find a PRETTY bra if your top heavy, if you do, its nothing below 40$ for ONE. BUT with that said, should i call out a guys HANG UP WITH COCK SIZE??? Aw well, maybe god will zap you tonight, turn you into a girl for a DAY, OOPS did i say that :evil: :evil:

PLEASE, dont even go there, you dont have to bumps on your freaking chest, along with the back pain, having to pay out the ASS for a bra that fits right, and its HARD to find a PRETTY bra if your top heavy, if you do, its nothing below 40$ for ONE. BUT with that said, should i call out a guys HANG UP WITH COCK SIZE??? Aw well, maybe god will zap you tonight, turn you into a girl for a DAY, OOPS did i say that :evil: :evil:

ROFLMAO!!!!! Preach on Sunshine!!!!!

So you'd rather be flat chested?

So you'd rather be flat chested?

i would rather not be a 34 D yes, and oggled when i walk by, it can be annoying, but we all have to ROCK what we got, so needless to say, i will always get the stares, and have to deal with it :laugh:

I think what she is saying is she'd rather be a 30 or 32 C or B cup than a 34D if you were paying attention.

If you were paying attention, in her original post, to which i replied with the humor comment, she never said anything about that.

I think what she is saying is she'd rather be a 30 or 32 C or B cup than a 34D if you were paying attention.

HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL TO THE YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, and they'd be perky, *sighs* i have a dream, and there of PERKY TITS :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I bet you would

A -> D all good.

What is more important is its curvature and the size of the nipple :>

for me, it is the curves on the whole body of the woman that I like. i love me lots of curves, love running my hands all up and down them.

That's the sort of talk I like to hear! (Y)