Bellazon

Boobies: buddies or bullies?

ez_c

Boobies: buddies or bullies?  

139 members have voted

1. 1. How would you classify your boobies?

• as buddies
    • as bullies

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think that they are both. At school, the teachers always want you to cover up, and I do, it's just that my style is a little low. Not too low, I just don't usually wear a shirt that goes up to my neck, so me and a LOT of other girls are always pulling up our shirts when we walk by teachers in a hall. :laugh:

Then again, my breast aren't a problem for me. They could be bigger, but I don't know how they will turn out since I have a long time for them to mature. My moms are really big compared to mine and so are both of my grandmothers, but I think it's just because they have gotten older.

• 5 months later...
I'm 21...so they wont get any bigger....I've waited x.x :cry2:

Mine started growing when I was around 9. They reached an AA cup (maybe even AAA in North America) and stopped. It wasn't until I turned 20/21 that they suddenly started growing again and they are now a B cup. Haven't gained any weight anywhere else. So there is still hope. I'm 22 and now and they still seem to be going slowly, but steadily.

I used to hate my breasts because they seemed so small compared to all the other girls in school. They are a 32C now, great shape, perky, round and I've had no complaints. :) If I want them to be noticed, I just wear a push-up bra for extra cleavage. Now all the girls I went to school with have filled out all over while I've remained slim. I wouldn't change them now. :heart:

Fine, I guess. I don't like her implants though. They are a large C, but they don't look natural enough, at least not for my taste. If I got breast implants, I would want them to look as natural as possible (not like large, round basketballs glued to my chest).