Bellazon

Miss America 2011

Vanessa_gxox

The problem with being a Miss is that in order to be one they have to let go of what made them fresh. This girl has so much makeup caked on, I doubt I'd recognize her without it. She has a fake tan, overtweezed eyebrows and hair dyed in a colour wholly different from her natural colour. In essence she has become someone she's not. To add to this, Misses are molded in such a way that it covers up their natural personality. Successful models at the height of their career (or just before that) have something refreshing about them that make people love them. The girls in the Miss competitions don't have that. They're made.

To me she does look 17, you can see it in her eyes. Eyes are really telling when it comes to that. She actually reminds me of a dolled up Shawn Johnson.

It's sad it has to be like this, but that's just how that (little) world works.

I saw some of the Miss America pageant, and I did not see anyone that I found remotely attractive. I see prettier girls on the street.

Yeah, Ms. Universe is always interesting. I love the national costumes they wear which represent their country/culture.

Whoaa she's 17? I saw the ending of the show and i would have never guessed 17 :blink: I guess it could be due to all that makeup that she looks older... that tends to happen alot. In the first pic you posted she looks a bit odd (maybe the nose?) but in the second pic she looks alot better. Definately not anywhere near the prettiest Miss America.... she must have really wowed with her personality. This show doesn't seem to really appeal to people like it did in the past....