Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

I was just going to say that, Lily is showing that you can be pregnant and fashionable, she's not even wearing matenirty clothes, she's wearing regular clothes that fit her current body shape. She's been looking absolutely amazing.

I know some of yall didn't love her look at the RL show but i loved it so so much, it's actually one of my favorite looks ever from her. It was just perfection

37 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I was just going to say that, Lily is showing that you can be pregnant and fashionable, she's not even wearing matenirty clothes, she's wearing regular clothes that fit her current body shape. She's been looking absolutely amazing.

I know some of yall didn't love her look at the RL show but i loved it so so much, it's actually one of my favorite looks ever from her. It was just perfection

Who didnt love it? That RL was so beautifully executed on the other hand,

Her look for the herrera show was maybe a little bland.

If she continues with this current stylist, we may see custom dior on lil, that will be epic.

Thank you for the adds, @Shepherd!

Agree with you guys re: her showing that pregnant women can be just as fashionable as those that aren't. Some maternity clothes are ugly af and it's really cool to see her wearing pieces that aren't maternity specific and rocking them. She's looked amazing, I'm surprised at how many things she's gone to because she's been a little absent from FWs the past few seasons.

Some pictures from the Carolina Herrera show today:

VQREMG6.jpg SCOxrTV.jpg

sJpr9Hu.jpg ndOZr4D.jpg mQpGhOA.jpg

Ikxroyf.jpg pxprjqY.jpg

Sw7wflA.jpg A2apr6t.jpg 

I can't wait to see her pics from Russell's new book. Thanks @cronus and @tacrn for these shots.  @ceceshores, I could be entirely off-base here or even just being a romantic, but I think part of why she looks so amazing is that her life seems balanced so well--she's one of the top people doing what she does; she seems to have a loving family; she's socially conscious; etc. And all of that just comes through in her work. Whatever the reason, I am so grateful as a fan to follow her  at this point in time. 

@BAGGOT I think you're spot on with that. She has a ton of inner beauty, aside from the obvious outer beauty, and that comes through. I know she's said she always tries to live her life positively and empower/life up those around her and it shows. 

Unrelated to anything being posted here right now, but I'm thinking she's could be going to the Burberry fashion show on Monday taking place during LFW. She has a good relationship with Riccardo and she's been posting about him/Burberry pretty frequently on IG. She also commented on Thakoon's personal IG recently saying she couldn't wait to see him, and I think he's currently in London (according to his last few IG stories). I'm still a little iffy on it though because Caleb's food and wine festival is this weekend and she doesn't miss that, so she'd be cutting it pretty close travel wise. 

I would think she'll be in Nashville for all or most of it. That festival is a big deal to them personally and for their city--a place they are definitely helping to make one of the hotter places to be in the US--I would think you're right she'll be there. But I can also see a Sunday flight to London...assuming weather permits it. The hurricane in the US southeast is going cause travel delays rippling across the country for a while.