Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

3 hours ago, Beehive2 said:

@ceceshores

A pregnancy serpenti shoot will be so lit!

The person she said see you soon on one of her posts is the creative director of bvlgari.

She is attending the charity event in NY on the 1 November?

In my wildest dreams, she headlines the last segment of the VS show barefooted with wings- a nature theme.

All models in that segments has their shoes off and wearing floral crowns and wings😂

Thinking way out of the box and we be lucky if she was in attendance for the show!

I don't know if I want it to be a campaign or a cover + ed more, either way I'm sure it'll come out beautiful as pretty much all her shoots that involve Bvlgari do. 

Yep, November 1st! I would love that and it would garner a lot of positive press for VS which never hurts. We can dream. 

She's attending the Headstrong Gala in NYC on October 18th:

J0iyf59.jpg

I think she'll probably be doing things through November (at least the first part), but once December hits she'll be home since it's recommended you don't fly the closer you get to your last month of pregnancy. Plus, the holidays and everything. 

From her IG stories, she's still in Rome:

pcAFoV8.jpg

WOW...Great shot. (Is that a composite with the "body double" from above?) Re: her involvement in the design, that's super exciting. I don't know. Love her in greens and reds. Might have to be the green though. But just continuously blown away. :heart: 

I didn't get that she was there to design or help design her own Bvlgari stuff, just that she stopped by Lucia's office for a visit. Maybe she gave her input on stuff but I don't think there's going to be anything "official" coming from it. I could be wrong, that's just my opinion.

Some adds:

VDIYkO6.jpg A2Mkw1o.jpg vQqGYEU.jpg 

4kp8rjL.jpg 44qWF3E.jpg 

ec6726e4b7cb1f35c2da5e66ae664b37.jpg369c131fe1ad4d936d66f80f585e6f11.jpg

bts and RL camp.

Guys. Thanks fr all ads.

I'm wondering if the editorial for Elle rus is the final one. It appeared one month before it should and everyday I can see some new shots of Lily or Jon looking like part of the ed. I hope that they;ll surprise us sth new in the beginning of Nov

She was definitely shooting the Bvlgari 2019 campaign. The CEO posted a picture with her and his prior instagram video was talking about the campaign. It sounds like Lily's not the only one in it.

hCKfWEJ.jpg

xCb9IxB.jpg

Agree with everyone else saying pregnancy suits her, she's glowing! She looks happier than usual too.