Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Thanks for the updates! :heart:

Really looking forward to seeing what she wears on Monday. I think she's going to knock it out the park, the theme this year really suits her.

ETA: She's wearing Ralph Lauren again. This will be her third time wearing the brand to the Met Gala.

10 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Thanks for the updates! :heart:

Really looking forward to seeing what she wears on Monday. I think she's going to knock it out the park, the theme this year really suits her.

ETA: She's wearing Ralph Lauren again. This will be her third time wearing the brand to the Met Gala.

Was hoping she would wear versace instead.

Where did you get the info she is wearing Ralph Lauren again?

The last met, if not for her beauty team and those balenciaga boots, that look wouldnt have made an impact, dress was nothing special.

30 minutes ago, Beehive2 said:

Was hoping she would wear versace instead.

Where did you get the info she is wearing Ralph Lauren again?

The last met, if not for her beauty team and those balenciaga boots, that look wouldnt have made an impact, dress was nothing special.

I probably should have added that I'm fairly sure she is, haha. Quinn tagged her on insta in something about about fittings, her hair stylist did too (below) and his location was Ralph Lauren.

26 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I probably should have added that I'm fairly sure she is, haha. Quinn tagged her on insta in something about about fittings, her hair stylist did too (below) and his location was Ralph Lauren.

Thanks @ceceshores

Let's hope her overall look will be amazing, hopefully she'll add a serpenti accesory since her campaign with bvlgari is on fire now.

There must be a huge amount of pressure but fingers crossed that we'll be in for a treat.

Genuinely excited to see what comes. I was hoping for Versace this year too, but the key could be her accessories. The BVLGARI campaign provides a template, perhaps. And I'll never get over those boots from last year. One of my favorite accessories ever--for her or anyone on the red carpet.

I'm underwhelmed. She could have done so much with this theme and this seems so basic. It looks like they're adding some other accessories, maybe that will improve the look. Or maybe it'll photograph at the event better. The jewelry is stunning though! 

Guys, what are you people acting surprised?

A hot mess, as mentioned without her beauty team and those boots last year, the dress was nothing special.

The fact she teamed up with this new stylist has me shaking my head.

This is totally underwhelming, understand these labels coughs up hundreds of thousands to buy a table and an approved guest list, they want to stick to their aesthetic to market their brand on a platform, honestly how far could this label have gone?

Off theme to the edge but maybe lets thank her makeup artist cause the only thing poppin was that glow.

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

Rosie HW was also dressed by Ralph Lauren, and her dress doesn’t look like some excess tent fabric that Lily belted around her waist. :ninja: And she at least leaned into the religious motifs. 

Yup, I was about to say. Rosie's is by RL too and she looks phenomenal and on theme. 

Lily looks much too casual and that fabric choice is awful. It looks like a rain poncho. The outfit is a total miss for me but her hair and makeup look nice.