Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Lily's photos for SI are some of the sexiest photos I have ever seen of her, she simply killed it in my opinion. I am so happy for her, she is literally on proverbial fire this year. Not only are her photos amazing, but if you ask me they are some of the best out of the whole bunch.

She hit it out of the park for a game-winning grand slam, plain and simple.  Lily is simply having an MVM (most valuable model) kind of year.  I’m just so happy that one of the sexiest, classiest, and most beautiful women on the planet is finally getting all of the attention she has long deserved.  She has been so underrated for so long.

Keep it up Lily, the Fantasy Bra awaits.

She hit it out of the park for a game-winning grand slam, plain and simple.  Lily is simply having an MVM (most valuable model) kind of year.  I’m just so happy that one of the sexiest, classiest, and most beautiful women on the planet is finally getting all of the attention she has long deserved.  She has been so underrated for so long.

Keep it up Lily, the Fantasy Bra awaits.

No objections here but I think they'll give it to Doutzen.

^ Agreed, that would be my guess based upon the way the year has started off.  Adriana absolutely crushed everyone in the Valentine’s Day shoots and looks incredible as ever.  It would be her third FB if I am not mistaken, putting her in rare company with Heidi.

Thats going to be a though decision at the end of the year, but I give Lily the slight edge.

She looks amazing. I think she did great. As I said in the Bregje thread; this is definitely the year of the Booty in SI. even Lily had a bunch besides the cover. Vs doesn't seem to use her Booty much. Anyway congrats to Lily. She rocked SI.

I couldn't agree more, redxv.  AMAZING.  LILY. BOOTY. MORE.  VS PLEASE LISTEN.  Of the set Michelle posted from SI, there are half a dozen absolute stunners--any of the three with the the lei and crown, leaning against the tree, red suit/leg extended, the yellow suit that just can't stay tied...but the final shot, in which she apparently unties that bikini bottom with her foot...  :banghead:

She is divine. A true star on the rise. I'm so glad because she deserves the attention. Her VS pictures are always amazing, in video she shines and i'm glad she had the opportunity to be a rookie for SI and not only that but get the cover. It's the start to a great year for her.