Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

I think even tho we all agree Lily's walk is trash, the she's been with the brand for almost a decade now so she 100% deserves it, she's more deserving of the opening than all the NA, especially with so much speculation that this could be her last show. So even tho her walk is terrible, I would still be happy if Lily gets it

Sure I want to see her opening vs show but I'm also disappointed with her walk. In bulgari video she is wearing massive heels.  I'm woman and I know that it's difficult to walk like that, but this is part of her job. But nobody is perfect.

She was captured at kol concert. Here you can have some shots:

:

1 hour ago, Weasel79 said:

What makes a walk terrible? 

Her hands swings back and fourth too much and the steps are inconsistent, her head moves a lot.

I have seen runway shows the models have way worse walks than Lil just walking/slouching and some will walk the entire season and beyond, still you wont know their names.

Candice and Giselse have amazing walks but then again we love lil for she is.

People have way higher expection for a VS walk but we will.have to wait till next year if she is really pregnant.

Would love to see her complete ten in a row but family comes first and I cant wait to find out what is going on.

Yeah even though her walk isn't the strongest, there's no denying she deserves to open the show. She's been with the brand for a decade now and walked nine shows. There were a few years where she was constantly working and doing things for VS. I think opening the show is the only thing show wise that she hasn't done too. I don't think it's likely she'll open but I'd be happy if she did despite her less than stellar walk.

I'm still not sure if she's pregnant but I'm leaning towards yes. There's things she's done/hasn't done in the past few months plus the recent pictures (especially the ones from Greece) that really make it seem like she is, but time will tell. 

On 8/2/2018 at 3:30 AM, ceceshores said:

The creative director for LRL was there as well so it's either a shoot sponsored by them (much like her Bvlgari ones) or she was shooting an editorial + a new campaign for them. 

Do you know more about it, because also Celine Bethmann (winner of cycle GNTM Germany 2017) was also at Hydra Greece, and it seemed she also shot something for LRL. And Lily posted that pic to say thank you, and in the red Bikini at the left this is Celine. So I think they shot together for LRL because she says thanks to the team. Cannot imagine that Celine shot for Net a Porter, or Lily had afterthat a hot for them?

20180802_125552.jpg.5c930245dbb4334ed002ab2d6ded1ae5.thumb.jpg.b142cf1667f57ac828ca9403bfe1c088.jpg

Intrigued by all the talk and speculation. Personally, I haven't minded her walk, and it's gotten better over the years. But what I'm hoping to see is new work. Of any kind. In the meantime, thanks for all the updates.

@Sheila I don't know much more and most of it is me guessing, but I think Lily shot two separate things. One was something for a cover story for a magazine and it seemed like the other stuff (swimsuits) was for LRL.

Thanks for the BTS shot, @m86fc! She looks gorgeous, can't wait to see that shoot.

She's shooting for Narcisse magazine today:

sc3nDqW.jpg

She's 100% pregnant yall, I'd say she's about 12-15 weeks. I can see her announcing it soon, especially because VS is going to do the Christmas commercial soon and people will start asking more questions about her missing it there

No worries, @m86fc! You're always on top of bringing new updates and pictures to the thread, it's appreciated ❤️ I agree with you, she should definitely wear richer colors like that, they look stunning on her.

@Clauds yeah I'm pretty convinced she is too tbh. I noticed her figure changing about a month ago so I'd say the 12-15 weeks is a good guess. I think she'll probably announce it around the Christmas commercial filming like Behati did last year.

I noticed she hid a picture from her profile/tagged pictures on insta, it's one with the full body shot. One minute it showed up under her tagged and the next it wasn't there, but she's still tagged in it. 

I am not 100% down if she's actually preggers but I trust the women here.

I simply cant tell but what a color on her.

Pity she didnt shoot much VS prior to the pregnancy which I dont understand what were VS thinking but the best decision Ed has ever made was to sign Lil.

Thanks Ed!

^ I've been going back and forth on it all day. One hour I'll think she's for sure pregnant and the next I think it's just the dress style/fabric and/or angles, haha. I think we'll have a better idea of if she is or not if she's in the holiday commercial or if more pictures surface of her.