Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

Guys Do you remember the photo of Lily made by A Saladrigas for Porter Magazine? She was wearing an animal-printed t-shirt and a hat. Was it single photo or part of the ptoho shot? The photo appeared a month ago on instagram, but I haven't seen anything on porter website or anywhere else. It was taken outside so it makes me think that it was part of sth bigger. So maybe it was in paper issue if it exists?  Anybody knows sth more about? 

^ I have the issue. The picture is in it. I believe it's an only photo type of shoot since they do this feature in every one of their mag (woman of style) and there's always only one pic of the person it features + a little description about the subject :hmm:

• 2 weeks later...

it has sth to do with ADAM SELMAN collection inspired by Cheyco Leidmann artworks I supposed. She said sth about cover shooting on her is, so we can expect some new cover soon. But all of this is not confirmed. I don't wwanna share fake news, but 

She said something on her insta stories about it being a cover shoot. No clue what publication it's for though. It looked like she was shooting indoors in the shot she posted, hopefully they have some outdoor shots too. It'd be stupid to waste a location as beautiful as that.

I'm trying to think of what upcoming projects she has. She shot for InStyle (not sure which country, I think US though?), she may have shot something while she was briefly in London in May and now this. Am I missing anything?

Thank you for the adds, @m86fc❤️ I love how important charity work is to her, it shows what a big heart she has.

Her shoot in Greece wrapped today. Liz Collins was the photographer (she shot the LRL campaign with her). Lily has also been liking a lot from the September issue of US InStyle so I think the shoot she did a few months ago is probably going to be in that issue.

She was wearing that swimsuit while she was making insta story from Greece and tagged on this picture coworkers who were with her then - Wendy Rowe And Liz Collins . But you are right. It's not evidence. Liz Collins took photos also for Lauren campaigne. Sorry. I was wrong.  

bulgari campaigne cd

00_lily-aldridge-presented-collection-dicms_grid_content_pholder_7347.jpg

https://www.love2beauty.ru/images/stories/news/lily-aldridge-presented-collection-divas-s-dream-from-bvlgari.mp4

source:https://www.love2beauty.ru/woman/style/articles/lily-aldridge-presented-collection-divas-s-dream-from-bvlgari

@m86fc I was hoping you had some inside info about it because I would love to see her shooting something for that swimsuit brand, she looks awesome in their suits. Thank you for the adds, she looks gorg ❤️

More candids from Greece:

VzHRdF5.jpg  1E1aO7P.jpg   3rwiiHO.jpg  nsIXMUE.jpg  

TImhbGW.jpg  fXBwgy7.jpg  EiUcNzo.jpg  9rFy2GY.jpg  

lo364Ig.jpg bq3tAiG.jpg  A5YtIMn.jpg  gG1R6Yh.jpg  

JFCun2a.jpg  

source: http://hqcelebcorner.net/index.php?threads/lily-aldridge-prepares-for-a-photoshoot-in-greece-02-08-2018-x14.174963/

An online poll from Instagram.

I mean are they even serious, people be hating on her walk and still voted for her to open the show out of all the angels?

We know that probably not happening but IF it did. Bellazon will be flooded and shit will hit the fan.

Its very interesting to me all the people who criticized.voted and want to see her open.

Screenshot_20180803-155130_mh1533283013892.jpg