Bellazon

Lily Aldridge
Thumbnail

Rogue

This thread is getting busier.

The love for Lil is evident and after countless pictures, finally realized that gown was actually mint not white.

That explains the eye look and can u guys take.a.minute to appreciate this shot.

Looks very cinematic, old hollywood.

MYXJ_20180630043757_save.thumb.jpg.c97e64277dd296cb49f26dd664dccb81.jpg           Bella's confidence and aura is striking for her age. 

I hope to see a serpenti campaign with these 2 together, epic.

2 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Her look tonight:

uP2ggrc.jpg

This goddess lily vibe is literally too much beauty to handle in a week, used to her relax mom style lol.

Knockout and the dress conceals the bump?

Jokes's on us if.she aint preggers.

@m86fc, the pic was on insta and I used an app to crop the edges out i dont need no dms coming on insta, the app will facial recognize and fix, I didnt realize until u mentioned it. 

Btw whats with the Rag&Bone? 

Are they using her or just reusing content?

I  saw the video before it was posted and just thought it was senseless lol.

8 hours ago, Beehive2 said:

This goddess lily vibe is literally too much beauty to handle in a week, used to her relax mom style lol.

Knockout and the dress conceals the bump?

Jokes's on us if.she aint preggers.

@m86fc, the pic was on insta and I used an app to crop the edges out i dont need no dms coming on insta, the app will facial recognize and fix, I didnt realize until u mentioned it. 

Btw whats with the Rag&Bone? 

Are they using her or just reusing content?

I  saw the video before it was posted and just thought it was senseless lol.

1. Maybe lunch was too big. Actually when NAthan&Jessie was expecting their second child I thought that Lily was also pregnant. It came to my mind because both couples had their first-borns at the same age. 

2. ok ok. It wans't personal or sth. It just looks a little bit strange. 

3. I think that they're using new content. Lily has designed couple of things for them.

5 hours ago, ceceshores said:

I hope we get more pictures of this look because it's gorgeous, I like it more than the one she wore last night.

@

Me too.

and I still hope that I'll see more of this:

334177.jpg

PS: Guys I 'm just wondering do you understand me well?

1 hour ago, m86fc said:

Me too.

and I still hope that I'll see more of this:

334177.jpg

This was not from an event. Gigi and Lily had a bit of scene at the new Ocean's 8 movie, where they wrote these gorgeous dresses at the Met Gala Red carpet scene. I doubt that we will see more photos like this, since they appeared on the screen for like 1 or 2 second. It's a bts photo I guess.

16 hours ago, m86fc said:

PS: Guys I 'm just wondering do you understand me well?

No issue at all!

15 hours ago, Kiara 113 said:

This was not from an event. Gigi and Lily had a bit of scene at the new Ocean's 8 movie, where they wrote these gorgeous dresses at the Met Gala Red carpet scene. I doubt that we will see more photos like this, since they appeared on the screen for like 1 or 2 second. It's a bts photo I guess.

They appeared for 2 seconds?

Is that more of a screenshot or a cameo? lol

basically blink and miss kind of moment?

3 hours ago, Beehive2 said:

basically blink and miss kind of moment?

Exactly. 

I honestly don't even remember Lily at all, only for Gigi! Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner, Anna Wintour and Heidi Klum had like 5-10 second, and however there were other supermodels, I dont remember the rest of them.

It's from a DialyMail article:

"Another cameo appearance will come from late night chat show host James Corden.

The Kardashian clan are also getting involved with Kim Kardashian West, Kylie Jenner and Kendall Jenner making appearances.

Victoria Secret angel Adriana Lima, pop star Zayn Malik, model Hailey Baldwin and Vogue editor-in-chief Anna Wintour will also appear in the anticipated drama."

what's Lil up to in Paris??                    Could be a wishful thinking that she has a part in the couture shows next week? 

Fingers crossed Tho!

That vivian westwood couture gown.seems like It was made for her, cant confirm but the fact she now has access to more couture options is a recognition within the industry and makes me.wanting to.see her walk a show.even.more.

I am.still awaiting for her to don versace atelier, it will.happen. I.hope

Screenshot_20180630-231119_mh1530371520353.jpg

@m86fc I always understand you perfectly!

@Beehive2 Givenchy sent her something and their HC show is tomorrow. I don't she'll walk it (although I would love if she did), I'm guessing she's just attending it. She could also be walking/attending Alexandre Vauthier later in the week.

ETA: More from last night 

Wa13ZqO.jpg  24ScIc1.jpg