Bellazon

Waxing, shaving, plucking

Lolita

I used to wax my legs but i always had to wait for it to be long enough before waxing it...which kinda sucks when you have gym class and you don't wanna look like a gorilla. Sure, i can wear pants instead of shorts but my ass looks huge in those ugly pants :laugh: :cry:. So yeah, i started shaving them recently :) .

I pluck, epilate (it's like a shaver, but instead of cutting hairs it pulls them out) and shave places that would be too painful to pluck/epilate.

My epilator broke in June, my shaver battery doesn't stay charged long enough for me to shave my legs all over, shaving only keeps the hair away for a few hours, it's cold and everyone's wearing trousers and I will be moving to Canada soon (there's no point in buying an epilator with a British plug), so I'm super hairy right now. :blush:

Edited by Sheyda

• 1 month later...
Any suggestions for good brands of home waxing kits?

I buy a cold wax for a pharmacy.. but I don't know the name brand.. it's purple!

I don't like hot wax... because it doesn't rinse off, Ever.. and it burns like a biatch.

That's why I like the cold better but it is thick.. and it feels weird.

*sigh* the price you have to pay for beauty...

• 1 month later...