Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

hahahhahah! nurse that hangover camilla! hahahahahah!

as much as i would LOVE raquel to be in my city... gurlfriend better do Couture because it is WAAAAAAAAAAYYY important!!!!

man! but if she does decide to go to LA.... camilla! you better tell me what studio or location she'll be in!!!! GAAAHHH!!! I'll make banners and confetti! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

i cant find her at dior :(, so unless shes doing chanel exclusively which i doubt it seems shes shooting in la. edit: she also may be at valentino as shes in the campaign!

it was a wierd casting at dior couture though, its usually the top models and the only 'big' models there really were sasha, agyness, hilary and poly.

trentinis not at dior either :/ i hope shes shooting something good and not a jumping ed. :ninja:

oh man!!! i love that editorial!!! knock me out!!! hahhahaah!

and yes! thats coco! definitely! i should know! i'm the ultimate coco/raquel fan! hahhahaah! but raquel was in that '13 ways of looking at resort' editorial with coco in the nov. issue of anna's vogue.

i cant find her at dior :(, so unless shes doing chanel exclusively which i doubt it seems shes shooting in la. edit: she also may be at valentino as shes in the campaign!

it was a wierd casting at dior couture though, its usually the top models and the only 'big' models there really were sasha, agyness, hilary and poly.

trentinis not at dior either :/ i hope shes shooting something good and not a jumping ed. :ninja:

I can't see her at chanel yet either and the collection is beautiful raquel would have rocked it. some short actress is the bride (not lilo!). however the bride is more fitting in height as raquel always dwarfs karl :laugh:

i still wonder where the usual couture models are, gemma and lily are meant to be doing valentino so she may appear as he has them all exclusive.

i dont know where she is in la celine! i dont have her on sat nav or anything :rofl:

Hilary didnt look big but i didnt really look at her outfit i dont think she'd be allowed to do couture if she wasnt small as she wouldnt fit in sample sizes.

I can't see her at chanel yet either and the collection is beautiful raquel would have rocked it. some short actress is the bride (not lilo!). however the bride is more fitting in height as raquel always dwarfs karl :laugh:

i still wonder where the usual couture models are, gemma and lily are meant to be doing valentino so she may appear as he has them all exclusive.

i dont know where she is in la celine! i dont have her on sat nav or anything :rofl:

Hilary didnt look big but i didnt really look at her outfit i dont think she'd be allowed to do couture if she wasnt small as she wouldnt fit in sample sizes.