Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

hahhahaha! i really have no idea what you're talking about... except LC and her clothing line! hahhahahah!

ummm... well i was watching Abbey and Janice: The Beauty and The Best... im not sure if its british... but Abbey is from liverpool! hahahha!

i have to say that fendi ad is hot! i can't wait till i see it on mags!

jenny craig is healthy.... :whistle: hahahahahahaahahhaha!

hhahahahaahhahaah! yes camilla... i am mean! im terrible! hahhhahaha! but seriously... have you seen her lately! Neue Gallery Gala and Soho and all! shes friggin huge!!!! ...i mean... she looks good... but you would think for the world's #4 model... shed be around Raquel's size! BUT NO!!! shes like... Kristy Alley after Jenny Craig! hahahahaha!

and yeah... doutzen is NOT fat... but hilary is!!! it seems like she gave birth or something.... and im not talking about vodianova style!

im just frustrated that one of my favorite model is MIA because of her weight!

:rofl:

Kristy Alley hahaha Is she really that bad??????????

Maybe she does not want to model anymore, maybe she wants to be one of those trophy wives for some rich dude

hahahhaahahaha! its edited by your favorite person in the whole wide world sam! hahahhahaha!

yah! i'm gonna put up their "working girls" editorial later! jumping is the way to go! hahahahaha!

but yeah... the fendi wall is a big commitment! hahahaha!