Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

happy happy birthday! happy happy birthday! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAppy birthday!!!

hahahahaa! im actually singing a carl's jr. jingle with hand gestures and all! just for you! hahhahaah!

hahahhaah! dang thi! all raqueled up!!! hahahhahaah!!!

well i like all of her campaigns! duh! hahahahaah! but if i had to choose

Group Ad: Raunchy Dolce Barnyard, Chloe Hotel Party, and DSquared Hot Hot Car Sex

Just Raquel: Fendi, Hermes and Her Baby! hahahahahaha! and GAP because im cheap like that! hahhaa!

Raquel is in V51 :woot:

Racquel’s True Blue in V

Girls, Industry News, Model News January 16th, 2008, by wayne

sfaenav51ip1.jpg

Raquel/ DNA Models PH:Sebastian Faena for V 51

We love it when new photographers get their moment in the spotlight, which is why we can’t wait to get V 51 in hand in order to really revel in Sebastian Faena’s shoot. Here’s Raquel channeling the Material Girl’s “True Blue” look, meanwhile look out for Anja and Hilary Rhoda as other iconic blondes. Wonder who is going to be Marilyn? Stay tuned!

This post's tags: DNA Models

models.com

oooo how fun! thi you always travel!!! i hate you for that! hahhahaahah!

yah! omg! i can't wait for new editorials!

hey camilla! guess what! they were filming your favorite show in the whole wide world at school yesterday! ...which i dont get because shes doesn't even go there anymore!

^ :rofl: celine its not my fave show in the whole world its funny though. you go to fidm? why are they filming there when its obvious she doesnt go :laugh:!

ps. thiago you go away one day and a new ed comes :laugh:i hope we get a vogue paris one as well *fingers crossed* as her and carol arent in vogue us this month!

omg! V! omg! V!!!!

when does it hit newstands?

WHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT!!!! No raquel and carol this FEB!!!!!! WHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTT!!! Anna must be crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is like.... first time raquel isn't in Vogue!

hahahhaha! i know! its so weird! and whats sad is that the girls from school are so mean to her! i mean... i was down in the bookroom getting my supplies and they were talking about her! how sad! hahahhaahah! and yes... sadly i go to fidm with all the rich brats!

gahhhh!!! i can't wait!!! i was at V's site yesterday.... but all i saw was Stam and Suvi... but then again i was being lazy! hahahah! wait... so hilary has an ed....... EEEKKK... shes huge!!! maybe they'll cover her with props to hide her fat! hahhahaahaha!

eeewww.... i hate LA FW! and eeeeeeewwwwww!!! i hate forever 21! eeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!! do you guys have forever 21 in england? gosh! i hope not! hahahaahaha!

oh good! at least you guys aren't plagued by kids running around thinking forever 21 is fashion! :yuckky: hahahhahaah!

oh my! not just the gym i bet... if she wants to be in the show! hhahahahaahahah! when is fashion week? around feb right?

well doutzen had a show card for ss08... but she was a no show! man... i can't wait!

man! thiago is in florida huh? why the heck would he trade brazil for florida! thats like.... living at the Waldorf-Astoria and then booking a room at the Holiday Inn! hahhahahah!

thiago!!! i hope you don't get bored to death in florida!!!! theres a whole ton of OLD people there!!!! save yourself!!!! hahahahahaha!