Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

aaaaaaaaaaahhaahahaahahhhahaah! for serious!!!! aaaaaaaaaahhahahaahahah! brazilian soap!!! OMG!!! I need this chanel! the spanish soaps are getting old! oh man!!!

oh man! wouldn't that be funny if she just chucks her heels at them! hahahaha! i mean... stam and her are good friends... maybe she'll get a tutorial on Bitch 101! hahahahahaha!

but no! i don't think raquel would ever be able to do that! shes just way too nice and mature and humble!

oh mah gawd!!! oh mah gawd!!!

man! i don't have anything interesting to ask her............ oh wait...... RAGUEL!!!!!!!!!!!! whats his real name!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! THIAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

how was the sunshine state? hope you enjoyed it more than i did! because when i went there... i just kicked it with the senior citizens! hahahhaah!

dude! im friggn too scared to ask her crazy questions! its RAQUEL ZIMMERMANN for crying out loud! hahhahaah! so i have to be proper and not crazy retarded!

if it was aggy or coco or behati... thenHECK YEAH! on with the crazies! ...maybe even carol! hahhaah!

but yeah... i posted something about ruy and raGuel! hahhaah!

yeah!!! i could imagine! i'm really not a fan of that state! hahahah! california all the way! i dont even know why they called it the sunshine state! hahaaah!

orlando! how fun! yeah! disney! did you go to epcot? hahahah! i stayed at Ponte Vedra in Jacksonville and all i did was walk around their empty beach and go to the boring country club to either play tennis or golf! :yuckky: hahaha! so weird! florida is just an odd state for me! haahah!

but its good that you had fun!!!!

but i do have something to translate for you... its not raquel related though

dude!!! GOOOOOOO!!! NOW!!! u and camilla! California is awesome! ...well at least for me! hahahha! its crazy, but its not crazy like NY! its chill, but not too chill like florida! and the weather is lovely! ...unless camilla sends her hurricanes and london fog! hahahaha!

epcot was ok... did you go on that mission to mars ride thing? i tricked my dad and my mom to ride it! OH man! HILARIOUS!!!!

but yeah... i'll pm you the stuff... its CSS so im pretty sure its crazy! hahahaha!