Bellazon

Raquel Zimmermann
Thumbnail

purple

awesome awesome awesome! i was gonna ask if you had those!!! because my instructor just gave us a new one... construct a fashion show! ...models and all! and guess who will be opening in my world... Miss Numero UNO!!! hahahah!

thiago... if i was anna wintour... i would soooooooooo hire you!

im so Barnes and Nobles! When they were selling V48... all they had was Christy!

awesome awesome awesome! i was gonna ask if you had those!!! because my instructor just gave us a new one... construct a fashion show! ...models and all! and guess who will be opening in my world... Miss Numero UNO!!! hahahah!

thiago... if i was anna wintour... i would soooooooooo hire you!

im so Barnes and Nobles! When they were selling V48... all they had was Christy!

Thanks francy italy :flower: i always loved that maxmara campaign!

celine as if you get fun projects like that! i have to write an essay on poetry and prose for next week, not fun at all :|, im beyond jealous! as i am also a procastinating queen and have no money to go out ill probably be on here a lot this weekend :rofl: they had her v mag at the borders near me but it was all wrecked :( when im on christmas break im going to get V50 though.

and thiago its you on fmt! i always use that :flower::)

thanks FI for all your scans!!!

OMG! thanks thiago!!!! ...wait... whats FMT?

hahahahah! Procrastinators UNITE!!! hahahaha! (i just think its better to work when you know you're at a time crunch..hahah)

hahahah! yah! i know how you feel! thats all i used to do... explicate prose and poems and write gazillion page essays!!!! ... i mean... its fun and interesting and all.... but "homework" that includes Raquel Zimmermann and her gang is just less excruciating! hahaah! I had to get smacked in the head to drop ucla for 'raquel' hahhahaahah! I mean... our "school work" shouldn't be called that coz its what BZ/TFS people do in their free time! If i was in charge of my school... i would sooooooo replace the talentless rich Lauren Conrad kids for you guys! hahahahah!

yah! i hate bookstores for magazines... retarded starbucks/cafe people mess it up always!!!!

As Englands cold and i have a cold i'd happily come to la for school right now! :lol:

Procrastinaters unite :flower:, i have wasted so much time today i looked for moer articles i watched strictly come dancing (dancing with the stars uk) and i did my hair and am now watching michael buble on tv. but i have less than 1000 words to go :rofl:!

to make this post about raquel, i will in a minute c+p thiagos translation of what she thinks about her mdc number one!

and im so excited she has a new tv ad

translated by thiago

"I'm in Paris filming the summer TV commercial for H&M and got a call from my agent in NY telling me I'm the number one on mdc." she wrote by her blackberry in a break. "I was really happy to know the public admires my work and I feel like all my affort during all these years were worth it".

YAY!!! more international students!!! well its cold in LA right now... well i don't know what 'cold' is for other places... but in LA... anything below 70 is freezing! hahhaha! BUT... its still sunny even though its cold! hahahahah! Well i hope you feel better from your cold!

hahahahaha! you get ADD! hahaha! i do that too!!! hahaha! Strictly come dancing... thats what you guys call it! hahahah!

Well at least you didn't have to run around in a park full of people in your PJ's this morning going after a dog!!! GRR! my hair was all Agyness Deyn CRAZY! ...i would be embarrassed... but i thought i just looked hilarious like a crazy lady now that i think about it! hahahah!

I'm still oh so happy for her... she must have gotten a flood of calls when she got MDC! I wonder if she knows about her fans! Or if ever she gets letters from fans! ...but wait... didn't her other interview say that it was Ruy who told her about her spot at MDC!

Maybe Ruy and her agent told her? i imagine ruy would be proud. :)

im sure you didnt look that crazy running after your dog! if i go out on a day off before like 3pm my hair is generally agy crazy to :rofl: maybe its a girl thing.

70 is warm! here it is like minus temperatures and rainy and windy! :(. thiago is the luckiest i think its summer in brazil right now!