Bellazon

Best of Advertisement Images.

Vanessa_gxox

Great coloring and all, but it's lacking an obvious point. There's no focus on the product(s) (dress - which would be nice to see in full length , and or the purse - turn it upwards go go), which is what the ad is trying to sell correct? If so how is this a good advertisement? Pretty coloring isn't enough to sell me.

So many of these companies today seem to lose focus on the product and instead sell pretty to a mass market of people who seem to be lead into buying what appeals to their vanity. :idk: Pretty colors and shapes don't make up an advertisement, they make up a pretty picture.

0.5 for a lack of substance.

Great coloring and all, but it's lacking an obvious point. There's no focus on the product(s) (dress - which would be nice to see in full length , and or the purse - turn it upwards go go), which is what the ad is trying to sell correct? If so how is this a good advertisement? Pretty coloring isn't enough to sell me.

So many of these companies today seem to loose focus on the product and instead sell pretty to a mass market of people who seem to be lead into buying what appeals to their vanity. :idk: Pretty colors and shapes don't make up an advertisement, they make up a pretty picture.

So many of these companies today seem to loose focus on the product and instead sell pretty to a mass market of people who seem to be lead into buying what appeals to their vanity. :idk: Pretty colors and shapes don't make up an advertisement, they make up a pretty picture.

From a visual point of view, there's absolute focus on the product, with the vivid colour and contrasting textures. Is it selling a dress and a purse? Yes and no - an advert like this is selling an image and a brand as much as it is selling a product, and in that I think it's pretty effective.

From a visual point of view, there's absolute focus on the product, with the vivid colour and contrasting textures. Is it selling a dress and a purse? Yes and no - an advert like this is selling an image and a brand as much as it is selling a product, and in that I think it's pretty effective.

Voting Closed with 18 votes. 41.6/18= 2.31 The average is 2.31

Best of Editorial Images Number 20 - Nina Ricci, L'Aire du Temps - Elise Crombez by PrettyPhile

post-34463-0-1446082514-10875_thumb.jpg

1.) Give a score out of 3 points. Has to be higher than a zero.

2.) 15 or more votes & then i will get the average which will be the overall score.

3.) Please vote on the image itself, not just the model & how much you like them.

I want o be the first voter! haha.

ok WOW, I'eve nver seen this ad until now for some reason?! never in a magazine or anything which is a shame because its amazing! The perfume bottle itself is exquisite but so is the ad itself- i love how serene, pure & simple it is, they have left Elise really natural and fresh looking and i love the wings too- they could have gone all wrong and added some glitter and VS-ified them but that would have ruined it and made it tacky.

ABSOLUTELY adore it, great choice PrettyPhile

-3, of course.