Bellazon

Do You Believe?

Zara

Well :idk: ...  I'd say no, because we can't all be remembered for ever (eg. we all remember Caesar, but who remembers "Caius Anonymus", one of the dudes that were impaled in the Colosseum at the age of 19 ??)

Do you believe that we should sometimes let it go, because, in the end, many of our "so called important things" don't really matter ?

• 2 months later...

I don't know, what prediction is it ?

What I'm sure of is that South Park rocks. 'Member ?

member.thumb.jpg.930e7c178c7be5d69f4b56723856d937.jpg

Do you believe that they should make more South Park episodes ? (before, they used to make 15 episodes per season, now only 10)

4 minutes ago, Enrico_sw said:

Maybe, I don't know much of US politics anyway. Do you believe so, yourself?

Yes, I think there will be some incident that leads Mr. Trump to act like he doesn’t want to be the president anymore, while in actuality he is being pushed out, and simultaneously letting everyone know that he thinks that America is making the biggest mistake by not insisting on having him as the present.

• 2 weeks later...

Probably. It's always extremely important to perform a good EQ to each audio track in the mix and then also to the master so you don't have a mess with the frequencies and so that the overall thing sounds good.

:doofywave:

Do you believe I understood the previous question? :rofl::rofl: