Bellazon

ASOS Model ID Thread

afterglow

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think that's her... I googled and according to google images, this is Tenisha:

http://shauncolclough.com/photo_shoots/wp-content/uploads/Head-shot-photo-shoot_Models-1-modelling-agency_Tenisha_001.jpg

http://shauncolclough.com/photo_shoots/wp-content/uploads/Head-shot-photo-shoot_Models-1-modelling-agency_Tenisha_002.jpg

Her head/face shape and features seem pretty different to me, but I could be wrong. Thanks for helping tho!

If anyone knows who #2 is...

you can't look at retouched picture. you have to look at polaroids. image models (high fashion models) books reflects editorial photos which are highly photoshopped. Some models don't look anything like their pictures because their nose is slimmed and their jawline is sharpened. I am not saying its Tenisha but judging that no one has guessed a model for either; they are probably in development or their book is very editorial. you have to look at the polaroids because they are the close thing to catalog images.

There are too many ASOS id posts. Some of the same girls are being repeated and others are being forgotten. Please merge all existing and perhaps we can pin this because ASOS models are among the most asked about models in the ID section.

Once models have been identified and verified, please place them in the ASOS Model thread in the General Babes section so others can use it as a reference.

List of agencies ASOS books from:

Bookings

Base

Close Models

D1

Elite

First

FM Agency

IMG

Leni's

Milk Managament

M&P

Models 1

MOT (rarely)

Nevs

Next

Oxygen

Premier

Select

Storm

Tess

Union

Viva

Zone

Thank you so much, both of you! Flower%20for%20you.gif It really does like like 1 is Malaika Firth, the facial structure sounds similar. modelknowledge, I didn't know that, I'll keep that in mind from now on!

If anyone has any clue about #2 that would be grand.