Bellazon

Selita Ebanks
Thumbnail

dcrim

Yeah, she is pretty. I saw her on the Tyra Banks show.

I must admit I'm a little disappointed with the new angels though.. she doesn't like like angel material to me but who knows .. as for izabel, she looks a lot better in her photos then in person...

Yeah, Selita has grown on me as a VS angel, but not Izabel. I see her in the VS commercials and I'm like wow, but then I see her in person and I'm like hmm no. I don't know what people that like her see lol. I've honestly tried to like her but I can't lol. I just think they should have just used Ana Beatriz and Karolina more instead of signing two new girls. Just my personal opinion though. :)

Since the first pictures of the VS show came out, I've been trying to figure out for the life of me what was bugging me about this girl. After looking at the Emmy pictures that Lullaby posted, it came to me what it was about her that's keeping me from liking her -- her neck is short.

The purple get-up that VS put her in did her no favors either.

I think it's that short neck that's keeping me from seeing a model when I look at her.

Yeah I agree with you about her neck, I personally don't think she's the 5'9" she gets listed at.

Tori, do you like Adriana Lima ? Cuz she's got a short neck too

oluchi doesn't have a personality ... .if they're replacing tyra they need someone with a BIG personality and i think that Selita has it. i think she's so gorgeous. sure, maybe she was trying a bit too hard at the VS show, but it was her first one --- she'll get the hang of it.

she's absolutely stunning in those New Year's candids.