Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

beautiful skatches !

supermodelKK you do a very great job in this topic fo kk !

thank you very much for all this fab pics you always post :flower:

you are welcome

do i get an A+ lol

Karolina Kurkova has been my favorite model since 2002

becouse before that i didnt know her name i was just pointing at her pictures in vogue and saying "Oh i like this model" so this is led me to be a little absest about her

she look amaizing in everything make up or not couture gown or just jeans and a Tshirt and snikers

becouse before that i didnt know her name i was just pointing at her pictures in vogue and saying "Oh i like this model"

Almost the same with me. She is one of the rare models i didn't know who caught my attention. Then i discovered her name in an ELLE magasine i found at my aunt's, there was an article about her winning the model of the year award (that was some years ago lol). At that time i thought she was very smart looking but i hadn't noticed her hoooot body... I would have never thought she could be such a great lingerie model but actually she kicks ass :wub:

becouse before that i didnt know her name i was just pointing at her pictures in vogue and saying "Oh i like this model"

Almost the same with me. She is one of the rare models i didn't know who caught my attention. Then i discovered her name in an ELLE magasine i found at my aunt's, there was an article about her winning the model of the year award (that was some years ago lol). At that time i thought she was very smart looking but i hadn't noticed her hoooot body... I would have never thought she could be such a great lingerie model but actually she kicks ass :wub:

she does Kick ass

and i used to enjoy the coplements from people when they cought me with the kk pics online or in magazine a lot of people sad that i sourt off look like her on the face