Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

THIS IS WHERE YOU CAN FIND kAROLINA KURKOVA

Karolina Kurkova in 9 Advertisements for PLEIN SUD.

Karolina Kurkova "mini series", Vogue (US), February 2001, Photographer Steven Klein.

Karolina Kurkova "NIGHT SHIFT", Vogue (UK), May 2001, Photographer Richard Burbridge.

Karolina Kurkova "year of the boot", Vogue (US), September 2001, Photographer Raymond Meier.

Karolina Kurkova "EN CAVALE", Vogue (Paris), October 2001, Photographer Terry Richardson.

Karolina Kurkova "Amazing grace", Vogue (US), November 2001, Photographer Steven Meisel.

Karolina Kurkova "on the road", Vogue (US), January 2002, Photographer Carter Smith.

Karolina Kurkova "The Players", Vogue (UK), February 2002, Photographer Thomas Schenk.

Karolina Kurkova "brave new world", Vogue (UK), March 2002, Photographer Raymond Meier.

Karolina Kurkova "go your own way", Vogue (US), March 2002, Photographer Mario Testino.

Karolina Kurkova "BARE NECESSITIES", Harper's Bazaar (US), March 2002, Photographer Patrick Demarchelier.

Karolina Kurkova "The dinner party", Vogue (US), May 2002, Photographer Mario Testino.

Karolina Kurkova "TRENCH FEVER", Harper's Bazaar (US), April 2002, Photographer Thomas Schenk.

Karolina Kurkova "WATER COLORS", Harper's Bazaar (US), April 2002, Photographer Patrick Demarchelier.

Karolina Kurkova "A few for the road", Vogue (US), June 2002, Photographer Arthur Elgort.

Karolina Kurkova "The damsel dress", Vogue (US), July 2002, Photographer Steven Meisel.

Karolina Kurkova "Stop ou encore?", Vogue (Paris), August 2002, Photographer Nathaniel Goldberg.

Karolina Kurkova "30 TOPMODEL", PHOTO (It), July-August 2002, Photographer Nathaniel Goldberg.

Karolina Kurkova "let it shine", Vogue (US), September 2002, Photographer Mario Testino.

Karolina Kurkova "COVER OPTIONS", Harper's & Queen (UK), November 2002, Photographer Diego Uchitel.

Karolina Kurkova "PARIS", Harper's Bazaar (US), January 2003, Photographer Peter Lindbergh.

Karolina Kurkova "Season's best", Harper's Bazaar (US), February 2003, Photographer Solve Sundsbo.

hey supermodel,

it would be absolutely AMAZING if you would translate that article for us!!

thanks much,

and thanks again for all the pics. you are soooo dedicated. a true fan!!

i will do it a little bit later i what to print them first and then traslate them in microsoft ward becouse i did this and then copy past it becouse i was traslating it her in bellazon and all my was was gone in lake a second

so i willdo it it is just going to take me a little while

Kurkova wins bronze medal

Czech shooter Karolina Kurkova has won a bronze medal in the women's 10 metre air rifle final at the Olympic Games in Athens. Kurkova, who has gold medals from both world and European championships, said she was delighted with the result. She is coached by her father, who was a professional shooter himself. Petr Kurka won medals at European and world championships and he even set a world record, but despite taking part in five Olympic games he never managed to add an Olympic medal to his collection. "Karolina has just fulfilled my dream for me," he told reporters. In her youth Kurkova wanted a career as a swimmer but health problems made her change her plans and she decided to follow in her father's footsteps. Her's is the first Czech medal won at the Olympic Games in Greece.

does anyone know where this are from??????????????

wow. i've never seen those before. i have no idea where they are from, but they definitely look like Ellen Von Unwerth photographs. they're really hot --- wish they were in HQ.

thanks so much for translating the Czech article. she's got great personality. and i had NO idea that she was an Olympian. that''s completely INSANE!!! hahaha.

does anyone know where this are from??????????????

wow. i've never seen those before. i have no idea where they are from, but they definitely look like Ellen Von Unwerth photographs. they're really hot --- wish they were in HQ.

thanks so much for translating the Czech article. she's got great personality. and i had NO idea that she was an Olympian. that''s completely INSANE!!! hahaha.

i didnt know that eather

and about those russian articals i will translate them

just give me some time