Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

Thanks for caps! She looks so fresh&young! It must be something in the air, Adriana&Kk for some reason are lookin' younger than never :laugh:

& question, was she speakin' in french or english?

She was so gorgeous, she was speaking English but I'm pretty sure she said "Bonsoir" (I know it's totally useless to say that :p)

Anyway, yes, maybe it's the fact they both are mom now, that make them glowing ♥ She was giggling with Karl Lagerfeld, they seem to be very close, Lindsay looked like she wanted to be part of the fun xD

I watched it yesterday, she was gorgeous!

Here's a translation:

- TV Host: Karolina you started your modeling carreer when you were very young, you were only 16, and you walked at Milan and then you went at New York.

- KK: I started when I was 16 yes, and I'm modeling for 10 years now. Being a model wasn't what I really wanted to do, but I had long legs, I was tall. No one has ever told me that I was a beautiful girl, I had no curves, and actually, people said I was a geek or a tomboy. I wore jeans, I did a lot of sports, most of my friends were boys. And one day, a friend took pictures of me, just to play, but I didn't like that, I didn't like to stike poses, I felt a bit uncomfortable. You know I was 13/14, my body changed and I absolutely didn't know how to embellish myself, but when I grew up I knew how to be more beautiful. So my friend took pictures of me, that's how I began my modeling carreer and today I'm still a model...and I love it! I love to work with persons like Karl (sat with KK) who loves women who have personnality and are strong.

- Karl Lagerfeld: Karolina has a great energy!

- TV Host: So Karolina who walked at the Vuitton show yesterday (video of KK at the show playing...)

- Girl on the set: You said you had no curves Karolina but the women at that show were curvy. The collection has been inspired by Brigitte Bardot so the girls walking had to be curvy right?

- KK: Yeah, so actually Prada was the first show of the Fashion Week where the girls had curves. The casting showed real women. And Marc Jacobs really wanted to celebrate THE woman and the curves and that collection has been inspired by Brigitte Bardot. I think that is really interesting to see how the fashion world is changing right now. Today the women are the women.

- You walked at the Victoria's Secret Show and here are some videos (videos of stunning KK at the vsfs playing... big silence... big applause!)

- KK: Oh my god... (laughs)

- Boy on the set: Karolina, Anna Wintour said you were the perfect supermodel, what happened then? Did you get more contracts?

- KK: Well Anna Wintour is very powerful and I think I had a lot of luck for her to say that about me. She actually thought I could represent well the supermodels and that I wasn't there just to be pretty but to be a good example for the young women. And I always try to. I'm a mum, I just had a baby 4 months ago, but I keep working that's why I'm in Paris and I love that!

- Karl Lagerfeld: She's perfect, perfect!

Sorry for my English :p

VIDEO (Go to 13:13)

GAHHHH! She is looking so amazing these days!!!

Gorgeous in every HF show, so cute in the French TV show and now I am re-hooked! I need a daily dose of KK!

You really notice her natural beauty when she is not all made up by VS (although VS did provide us with some memorable KK moments)....I hope she doesn't lose too much weight and I would love to see her with cute bangs or something different for the summer!

Waiting impatiently for the next KK sighting,

SuperKK