Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

why the hell would you post THOSE pics?? obviously they've been posted before. they're the most unflattering photographs to EVER be taken of Karolina and they're reposts for the blatant purpose of getting a rise out of us FANS.

well, it's worked. are ya happy?

I NEVER come to this thread. I think I stop by once or twice a year to see what her year's body of work has been like, so I had NO idea if those pictures were reposts or not. I wasn't freaking out about how she looked in those pictures, in fact I don't think they're bad at all, they're what her body looks like after all. ZOMG shocker... a real woman's body... omg that's horrible!! *stares* . Now ya'll are the one freaking out over it. So did you get the rise you wanted? Obviously you have issues with the pictures for some unknown reason, but I did not, and because I NEVER come to this thread, and I had NEVER seen them before, I thought I was being nice in posting them. Wow, just wow, kinda sad now.

Yanno, part of being a fan is dealing with the good and the "bad" pictures. I don't love or even like half the picture my favs put out, and reguardless if someone posts a "bad" picture of them, I deal... I don't wig.. I chalk it up to them being human yanno..not perfect and I move on., so...yeah