Bellazon

Karolina Kurkova
Thumbnail

rosada

OMG Nefertiti!

i can't even express how amazing it is that you've been posting so many old edits and pics of KK! if this were TFS, i'd be giving you karma left-right-&-center. haha.

that black-n-white edit from Rebel is easily one of the best editorials that KK has ever done. it is just SOOOOO freaking sensual. that is what she is amazing at -- being tremendously sexy, but in a sensual way. the past few years at VS hasn't allowed her to show that kind of sexiness a whole lot. instead they cheapened her. i guess i'm only seeing it now ... but i'm glad she's done with VS. i think in the long run it will be better for her.

and i have never seen that pic of her and Eva. they are my 2 favourite models. not the best pic of Eva ... but still so awesome to see them together. i imagine that KK must have idolized Eva when she was younger.

Will it eeevvveerrr end?!

(Though this has gotten coverage on other media outlets, I think it's horrible to be on Perez....there are so many people who are obsessed with the site and I DO NOT want her name synonymous with these weight issues only !!!! If only the general public was more aware of the amazing campaigns/eds/ads she has done via web outlets like this).

Fat Model?

I have low thyroid issues, and to maintain my weight I have to watch what I eat, and take medication. I was diagnosed with the disease when I was 13. Shortly after I started on the meds I lost about 34 pounds in under a month. The pounds dropped off of me no matter what I was eating. The problem with thyroid disease is it can tend to make you lethargic, make your skin break out a bit, and it's a bitch in a half to keep weight off till you begin taking the right medication.

Low thyroid disease isn't going to kill her, the only thing she needs to worry about is not skipping the pills. When you go off the meds you can quickly pack on the pounds in just a few days without even eating poorly. It'll be like this for the rest of her life. Not a big deal.