Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
whats going on here??

I'm wondering that myself. Provolone seems to think I live in Paris.

What a cry-baby. Are you serious about her or not ?

If yes, just move, rather than inflicting yourself those :drool: pains where you sit now. - just as simple as that :p :evil: -

On top of that, look at all those good guys, they made it too, and that's not Paris.

post-29239-1310993145_thumb.jpg

:wave:

What a cry-baby.

Whatever. At least I don't whine.

Are you serious about her or not ?

Yes, but in a very different way than you think.

If yes, just move, rather than inflicting yourself those :drool: pains where you sit now. - just as simple as that :p :evil: -

I prefer living here I am now, painful or not.

On top of that, look at all those good guys, they made it too, and that's not Paris.

It's just 15 minutes of fame.

15 minutes of fame ? Where do you see fame in that :blink:

Those guys got posted on this forum for one reason only; they are in the same pic with Inés.

Just the ability to get closer. Real life. Not void dreams.

In my case being far away and having (not so void) dreams is intense enough! :drool:

Were you planning to spend centuries with her ? :laugh:

I feel it would be selfish to plan things like that. I wish she is happy and can be with people she enjoys being with. :)

Anyway, it would take several days for me to explain myself to her and to learn myself what kind of person she is (Left winger? Right winger? Politically ignorant? Into green values? Reality TV hater? etc. etc.)

Anyway, it would take several days for me to explain myself to her and to learn myself what kind of person she is (Left winger? Right winger? Politically ignorant? Into green values? Reality TV hater? etc. etc.)

:o :o : Very strange indeed. If I were to love someone deeply, I would like first to know and understand her heart. Not her political orientations or whatsoever trash TV watching etc etc. Second-order matters.

Anyway.

post-29239-1311695683_thumb.jpg

:o :o : Very strange indeed. If I were to love someone deeply, I would like first to know and understand her heart. Not her political orientations or whatsoever trash TV watching etc etc. Second-order matters.

Let me explain. As I have told many times, I worship Inés but I can't say I love her because you need to know someone personally to fall in love. Political issues are just some examples. They also define a person to a certain degree. Most people are (unfortunately) ignorant politically but that's a take too. I don't know what matters Inés the most (well, I can make some good and obvious guesses). That's the point. That's what would take days. Finding out someones political orientation takes minutes.

I am good at recognizing "logical" patterns in sets of data and arranging data in Hierarchical order. That's how my brain works. Knowing her political views, favorite TV shows, reasons for sadness etc. gives me the data to understand her :heart: .

And thanks for the lovely pic! :)

And thanks for the lovely pic! :)

You are welcome.

Actually I rather dislike that Pirelli style - but it's fairly recent (a few months or so)

I think in the contrary there is everything you would wish in one of the previous I posted.

So youthful, cheerful, and gorgeous. Just incredible:

post-29239-1311775305_thumb.jpg

Also, did you know this one ? Another favourite of mine.

post-29239-1311775406_thumb.jpg

Actually I rather dislike that Pirelli style - but it's fairly recent (a few months or so)

Yes, it's recent. The only pics of Inés I dislike are those taken by paparazzis without her approval.

These Pirelli pics look actually very nice to me but I guess they would look nice to anyone

who inflicts pain on himself in order to worship her. :whistle:

I think in the contrary there is everything you would wish in one of the previous I posted.

So youthful, smiling, and gorgeous. Just incredible:

Ok. I like them both.

Also, did you know this one ? Another favourite of mine.

Yes. :cool:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...