Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

yes, indeed, she were adicted to beauty treatments... for example, with 18 or so, she did a special treatment for the legs, to gve them a beautiful shape and to got they look thinner. And another thing Spanish mags said then was she is operated ... the mouth! yes, the gum! and she is adicted to hair treatments, in fact, when she was young she had her hair veeeeery wavy and now is sligthly wavy or straigth.

:wave:

Yes among others, her legs treatment indeed is very obvious. And nonetheless still today this is not Ines' best part.

She won a "natural beauty" (or so) contest around 1998 if I remember well ? :p :p :evil: :evil:

Poor Ines - once she suggested during an interview that top models' life is not as easy as one would believe - and even at some times, horrendous.

With her son a few days ago; how cute (the son) -:

post-29239-1292315388_thumb.jpg

jeje :whistle:

Inés is knowned since she is 13, when Carlos Saura choose her for the film "El Dorado". She get famous quickly here and I get covers qhen she is 14, or so (you can see the cover of Gente, some posts above)

In Finland people are not exposed to Spanish models. I was exposed to Finnish models, if anything. Internet changed it all.

In Spain is beautiful dark hair and white skin. But also, blondes with white skin. It' is, basically, the Greek Classical canon of beauty... more or less, because now is changing something because of globalization. But here, dark hair and very dark skin (like Inés in her earlies) is not beautiful.

To me young Inés is beautiful already but she really blossomed later on. Dark, naturally beautiful women do stay beautiful for long. Sunlight ages darker skin slower. Anyway, 13 years Inés was of course a pretty young girl, not a grown up Goddess

nine years!!! :blink: so, how old are you when you finished your career?????

in spain, five years, but now, with bolonia, four years a degree and after that, if you want to specialize, a master, two years more.

:laugh:

I was 28 when I graduated. University degree of engineering (M.Sc.Eng.) is demanding and I happen to be a slow learner because I don't learn by memorizing but by understanding. Some very talented individuals may do it in 4 years but I am not that talented. My 100 pages long master's thesis alone took about one year to write.

Oh, I really love this cover + ed !!!!

El País Semanal, 13/09/1992

Secretos de otoño = Secrets of Autumn

Hope you all enjoy it too !

Oh, I do enjoy it! Some pics of these I have but smaller/cropped version. These large versions are awesome! Many of these are new to me. Thanks you! :flower:

• 2 weeks later...
Hope you ALL enjoy it :laugh: (this is specially for provo)

Magnificent. I guess we all are convinced here she is the most memorable top model ever :blush:

PS here a few videocaps - sorry for the bad quality - but she was really at her apex at the time.

post-29239-1293009545_thumb.jpgpost-29239-1293009558_thumb.jpg

post-29239-1293009567_thumb.jpgpost-29239-1293009576_thumb.jpg

post-29239-1293009586_thumb.jpgpost-29239-1293009595_thumb.jpg

I disagree... I don't like at all in these videocaps........ she looks old and even ugly........ :x

I disagree... I don't like at all in these videocaps........ she looks old and even ugly........ :x

Well, the movie is supposed to happen in the thirties, in an not-especially-democratic-country.

So, indeed the atmosphere is not the usual one of the shiny and polished cover pages of Vogue or whatever paper. :gocho:

And, true, her hairstyle (and dress style) might look a bit old-fashioned indeed....

Nevertheless, I find those pics showing a somewhat more "natural" aspect of her. And, again, she was about 27 at the time; still youthful, but also with a specific distinction that only some ageing can give. That's what I meant with apex.

Best,

post-29239-1294230682_thumb.jpg