Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

Hi Provolone

There´s no way, I only have the magazine cover, I received it from a french friend! :wave:

Well, if he is a friend, he certainly would not refuse to scan another few pages for you, would he ? ;)

That would be really fantastic - F. Beigbeder is one of the finest connoisseurs of the Paris jet set, and he has reasonable talent enough to write sthg serious about Ines.... :wub:

Cheers

Hi Provolone

There´s no way, I only have the magazine cover, I received it from a french friend! :wave:

Well, if he is a friend, he certainly would not refuse to scan another few pages for you, would he ? ;)

That would be really fantastic - F. Beigbeder is one of the finest connoisseurs of the Paris jet set, and he has reasonable talent enough to write sthg serious about Ines.... :wub:

Cheers

I will ask you if he have the entire magazine!

Oh, that would be so nice - thnks in advance

Btw, here some pics of Ines at Sotogrande in Spain - ahem, yes that's her... :blink: :o

For the first time, there seems to be something wrong with her body- possibly too much pasta ? too much smoke ? too many boyfriends ? :evil:

Ooooo the Cheese (That's Mr Provolone to you) is a little bit rough on the Ines. Nobody gets around Father Time, but the threads are full of candid pics of models half her age not looking half as good in their candands . Anyway, as a rule its best to see all modles when they are ON duty. Here's a noncandid picture of Ines (on duty). See, all better. ;)

post-7779-0-1445993735-61963_thumb.jpg

dont care if she has gained some weight, she is still gorgeous and I will always respect her as a model.

:heart:

Undoubtedly she is one of the most memorable model of all times - and not only for her grace -

Cheers

PS that was on September 13, 2009 - 3 days ago

post-29239-1253202625_thumb.jpgpost-29239-1253202636_thumb.jpg[attachment

=867812:Deuville_3.jpg]

post-29239-1253202645_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the pics Provolone but please don't be too hard on Inés. Personally I am not a fan of candid paparazzi pics because they don't respect privacy. In the beach pictures she isn't trying to look sexy but she is having fun! In that sense those pics are actually nice but as I said, I don't like candid pics in general.

Thanks for the pics Provolone but please don't be too hard on Inés. Personally I am not a fan of candid paparazzi pics because they don't respect privacy. In the beach pictures she isn't trying to look sexy but she is having fun! In that sense those pics are actually nice but as I said, I don't like candid pics in general.

Hello PA

Nice to see you here again !

Well, I perfectly understand that, as you worship Ines as a goddess, the iconoclasts (proprio sensu) :evil: :evil: like me indeed should refrain

Personally, my deep respect to Ines stems from all the positive things her beauty was able to inspire to me - which indeed is something quite different from sheer icon adoration !

So, I feel relaxed about her small defaults (if any), esp. on candid pics. Yes she should stop NOW the Botox, yes a few excess lbs. do not help, yes she smokes ways too much and that ruins her skin, but actually who cares ?

What is in your soul is important, not what you see on the pics.

post-29239-1253294412_thumb.jpg

Cheers

Hello PA

Nice to see you here again !

Hello to you too! :wave: I don't visit here too often, do I? :whistle:

Well, I perfectly understand that, as you worship Ines as a goddess, the iconoclasts (proprio sensu) :evil: :evil: like me indeed should refrain

Personally, my deep respect to Ines stems from all the positive things her beauty was able to inspire to me - which indeed is something quite different from sheer icon adoration !

This is actually what I mean. Why bring up aspects that are against her if you respect her? It's not about denying things, it is about concentrating on positive things. I know what you think about Inés but someone might think you dislike her if you play an iconoclast too much. :mellow:

So, I feel relaxed about her small defaults (if any), esp. on candid pics. Yes she should stop NOW the Botox, yes a few excess lbs. do not help, yes she smokes ways too much and that ruins her skin, but actually who cares ?

I care. Believe me, I wish she had never smoked one cigarette in her life but I don't blame her for smoking. It is impossible to judge a person you worship. So, I blame cigarette industry and other things.

What is in your soul is important, not what you see on the pics.

Cheers

Yeah, personality and inner beauty (soul is too religious term for me) is what counts but pics of her are pretty much everything we have.

post-244-1253306704_thumb.jpg :wub: