Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

Thanks miss - when where the Paris pictures taken ?

PS: Everybody will notice how the Kailis posts are an insult to Sastre's beauty. :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: . Look at the contrast with Bettina Rheims's admirable pic for Lancôme:

post-29239-1257841740_thumb.jpgpost-29239-1257841539_thumb.jpg

Void vulgarity against style and intensity.

:evil: :evil:

PS I warmly recommend this one - just astonishing :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXnCXtnwV30...feature=related

• 2 weeks later...
Happy Birthday Ines! even if I'm really surprised to see her new boyfriend...I don' tlike him at all! a french tv anchor

here

Hey Lisa don't be to much afraid - she just needs some relaunch of her career ;) so pick out the right guy at the right time, nothing more !

The sad story with Ines is that she could'nt manage to be recognized enough as a movie actress. Hence some "push" may be welcome eg. in the TV direction

Edited by PinkCouture

Ines is now 36, so not so far (unfortunately for us) from the end of her top-model life. So better to prepare for it, and Ines is clever enough to know all that.

Provolone, I have said this before: We all get old. Even supermodels. I don't even need to prepare for that. As long as her "post top-modeling" life is good, I don't care how "unfortunate" it is for me.

Ah, and yes, Delarue already had plenty of "wifes of his life" - just as Ines had many "men of her life" :evil: :evil: :evil:

Well, sounds like they are soulmates then...

Most of all of you seem to forget that all these people live in a fully virtual world

Lady Gaga perhaps. Inés seems to have a real life in a real world. Their lives may look virtual to us but that's not their problem.

Nobody cares at Ines' reality.

I care. Maybe I am the only one. I hope I am not.

@ pa

Except Al di La delle Nuvole, where she had massive presence, I do not see much in terms of actress skills - I am afraid no to be the only one...

This is purely subjective. My opinion is that she is a talent and has made solid performances in the movies I have seen. If you think differently then I honour that.

Everybody has his way of worshipping Ines. Mine is to remain, as you know, lucid despite being fascinated by her beauty (and cleverness). That you feel some comments of mine impolite is actually the never-ending story of religion wars, with the guys who want their idol gold-plated, left at the entrance of the temple, and everybody to knee in front of it, whereas the other guys prefer to go in the desert alone to pray some stones.

Not my stuff.

Cheers

Inés Sastre is my secular religion. When I am not lucid it's because I worship her.

When I am lucid it's because my religion is secular.

This is purely subjective. My opinion is that she is a talent and has made solid performances in the movies I have seen. If you think differently then I honour that.

Hi pa :wave:

Nice to see you again here !

Baiting is against the rules of Bellazon (see rules of Bellazon at the top of home page). Mod edits are not subject to removal, but are to be left as an example and reminder to all. ~ Post Edited by Joe > Average

Again look at facts: playing twice for eg. Pupi Avati - on top of that with the same male partner - well, that's not exactly what an actress could wish for her career :drool:

It just underlines the sad reality: Ines' box office value is close to nil, so she would jump onto any proposal. To put it more bluntly, not many people (except maybe you an me) would fork out any buck to go out and see any movie just for her.

That's what I mean.

And if you wander around the various sites commenting about the movies she was involved, you will find out that in most cases she was unnoticed but for her beauty.

And true, I remain deeply impressed by her performance in Al di La delle Nuvole. Better directed, and talented as she is, she could have become a very acceptable actress.

Best

It just underlines the sad reality: Ines' box office value is close to nil, so she would jump onto any proposal. To put it more bluntly, not many people (except maybe you an me) would fork out any buck to go out and see any movie just for her.

That's what I mean.

:wave:

You may find this sad. I don't. Box office value is just a superficial manifestation of capitalism. The audience is too simple minded (that is actually sad) to value someone like Inés. Surely Inés knew that a Pupi Avati film will never be a hit. More importantly, Inés has earned millions during her modeling career. Does she even want more money? Isn't her life plentiful for material point of view? Why is it sad if someone acts in movies just because she finds it meaningful/fun/stimulating?

It would be most interesting to hear Inés' own opinion about these things but unfortunately we don't have that luxury.