Bellazon

Ines Sastre
Thumbnail

foversta

In no way is she limited, on contrary she has opportunities to find people who can help her to dress better.

Hum she might have less degrees of freedom than you would believe. As she said once, "clothes are part of my job". I guess sometimes she must have by contract to wear unwearable things - and we see the result <_<

IMHO, not all people on earth are as talented as the Lancôme people, who did capture, express and magnify Ines' essence in a supreme fashion.

Cheers

Here is a very nice picture of Inés I found on pure people:

post-244-1269198113_thumb.jpg :heart:

Provolone likes to criticize Inés for many things but I find her beautiful beyond comprehension.

Only I know myself how I feel when I see pictures of Inés. I can only try to explain it.

I find Inés most intoxicating. She really makes my head dizzy!

I have worshipped her for a decade, ever since I saw first pictures of her.

I will continue to worship her the rest of my life.

Here the latest Zapa campaign - not bad, btw.

Thanks, Zapa pictures are great. :wub:

Provolone likes to criticize Inés for many things but I find her beautiful beyond comprehension.

It seems you forget the essentials, dear PA - if it were only criticisms, I guess I would spend my time elsewhere than posting pics of Ines here, uh ? She is perfect, so the slightest imperfection has to be chased. Just as simple as that.

Take care :wave::wave::wave:

It seems you forget the essentials, dear PA - if it were only criticisms, I guess I would spend my time elsewhere than posting pics of Ines here, uh ? She is perfect, so the slightest imperfection has to be chased. Just as simple as that.

Take care :wave::wave::wave:

I know this Provolone. Your admiration of Inés and activity on this thread makes me respect you. :heythere:

From my point of view Inés' imperfections are somewhere between non-existing and minuscule in scale.

Any kind of criticism, justified or not, against females makes protective males react. :bellazon:

Vogue Paris, April 1995

Marriage a la Mode

A photo novel by Thierry Le Goues.

Models: Carla Bruni, Lambert Wilson, Inés Sastre

Well, If Nicolas Sarkozy had married Ines rather than that awful Carla........I guess he would be reelected for at least the three upcoming elections, @99.99% or even more ???

What do you say, pa ? ;) ;) ;)

post-29239-1270066155_thumb.jpg

I think he is awful, would`t want to see Ines with him :D

For sure she would just illuminate every country she would be the First Lady of.

I still do not understand why that grand crétin of Felipe of Spain did not catch this obvious thing, when he still was in time......

Cheers

post-29239-1270112503_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...