Bellazon

cell phones!

shirak

• 4 months later...
wow looking at that last cellphone...phones are so fucked up now...why dont they work on making a cellphone that works well as a phone rather than play freaking music

it would be nice to have good sound and a strong signal everywhere i go...but you know, as long as i have 3000 megapixel camera built into my phone im happy...

I agree. Make a small, cheap phone with all the shit cut out. I care more about the size and ergonomics more that the ability to play mp3's.

Same with cameras. I think theres a gap in the market for cheap, polished, small, functionally perfect point/click cameras for people to muck about with. As far as I know noone produces these, they all just concentrate on having the most megapixels and stuff unnecessary to casual consumers.

wow looking at that last cellphone...phones are so fucked up now...why dont they work on making a cellphone that works well as a phone rather than play freaking music

it would be nice to have good sound and a strong signal everywhere i go...but you know, as long as i have 3000 megapixel camera built into my phone im happy...

I agree. Make a small, cheap phone with all the shit cut out. I care more about the size and ergonomics more that the ability to play mp3's.

Same with cameras. I think theres a gap in the market for cheap, polished, small, functionally perfect point/click cameras for people to muck about with. As far as I know noone produces these, they all just concentrate on having the most megapixels and stuff unnecessary to casual consumers.

I have to disagree with most of you. It is much more practical to have one device that does everything, then it is to have to carry a device specifically made for a particular task. That is why computers are so important in every day life, they do everything and you can lug around a laptop and be done with it. But currently you need a cellphone (calls), blackberry (calls + email), ipod (music), camera and so on.. its just rediculous to carry around 5 things on you. I would rather shell out $600 for say the sony W810 which does all those things in one device. Anwyasy thats just my views.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

im using the good old 8910... its old but its quite durable and sleek... besides i dont need all those mumbo jumbo features like mp3 playbacks or a camera built in... i have my ipod for mp3s and my canon EOS D30 with a set of L lenses which take pictures 100 times better than any phone out there!!

• 2 weeks later...