Bellazon

Lingerie/Undergarment ect. Commercial Competition

Joe > Average

VS x2 Had Erin in it. And that's all I cared about honestly. It got the message across which is good, and while it was short, I like the quick pace because guess what, sales are quick to.

Loveable x1 I'll probably end up in the minority, but I really hated that video. I hated the model, I absolutely abhorred the narrative, and it just plain got on my nerves. What does being lovable have to do with me buying your underwear? (I know it's the brand, but that was a horrible hook)

VS - 1 (lol if you could see the lingerie it might be better. That commercial was more about model face time then actually selling a product. To many models all squeezed into 16 secs.... fail of a commercial)

Loveable - 1 AnaBB said it best. "I'll probably end up in the minority, but I really hated that video. I hated the model, I absolutely abhorred the narrative, and it just plain got on my nerves. What does being lovable have to do with me buying your underwear? (I know it's the brand, but that was a horrible hook"

VS: 2. It was ok, nothing special really. But oh boy that first shot of Doutzen had me laughing so loud :rofl: :rofl: I don't know why, just thought it was funny for some reason. :ninja:

Lovable: I hate it :ninja: Yes it has a story and stuff, and the producers probably put more thought into it than with any average VS commercial- but still... It was boring as heck. I didn't like the model, lingerie or the setting. 1.

3 videos is too much? No :hehe:

:cry: my little brother destroyed my French Vogue while I was voting :cry2:

I don't think 3 vids would be too much. The ads aren't in direct competition so the game wouldn't be changed. :)

VS - 1.5

About three seconds of thought stretched into a full ad. They were trying to cram way too many models into it and I wasn't terribly keen on the pink stripy background.

Loveable - 3.5

Well made, nice style and very atmospheric, if a little random in parts. Love Pania though.

Thanks for the input guys :flower: !

:cry: my little brother destroyed my French Vogue while I was voting :cry2:

Oh, no :cry: . I colored in an American one when I was a kid :ninja: . Hope you got to scan your favorites first :unsure: .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And now for the demon that haunts most of my comps :ninja::laugh: ....The catchup votes :ninja: ...

*updated*

Well Lingerie (2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m1RKFBwKTA

Miracle VS Body Shaping (1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XapKqtCJYMw

Isabeli Passionata (2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjOcn21ncxY