Bellazon

SCARY Looking Models

adriana_isabeli

Ahh, but there is a difference between drug addicts and crack whores. ;) You're both going to hell. :) And there won't be any crack whores there either, you'll have to suffer alone without any crack whores. :evil:

Just curious, have you guys ever seen a crack whore? I mean a real crack whore, from Detroit? Because there isn't a single person on this board who could possibly be compared evenly to that. :|

OS, you just gave me even more proof, :p

post-16-1141763914_thumb.jpg

well if i go to hell and there are no crackwhores then i'll be fine. its ben who will suffer a great loss :rofl:

yes i have :ninja: ('cept not from detroit haha)

and booo you using my own posts against me! :o

Grr..you people.. <_<

post-3240-1141763748_thumb.jpgpost-3240-1141763800_thumb.jpgpost-3240-1141763845_thumb.jpg

NOT a crackwhore all the time!!! haha. I would like to believe its her big droopy eyes and how the light hits them. I've analyzed this over and over on a few SI DVDs..she's not a crackwhore :mad: Take that back Taben! [goes and wails into the distance]

i won't take it back :whistle: sometimes she looks high and i like it lol, that's part of her raw sex appeal :laugh:

Ahh, but there is a difference between drug addicts and crack whores. ;) You're both going to hell. :) And there won't be any crack whores there either, you'll have to suffer alone without any crack whores. :evil:

Just curious, have you guys ever seen a crack whore? I mean a real crack whore, from Detroit? Because there isn't a single person on this board who could possibly be compared evenly to that. :|

OS, you just gave me even more proof, :p

post-16-1141763914_thumb.jpg

dunno what a crack whore from Detroit would be doing in the street of my city :ninja:

Crack whore transplantation program, I would guess. :whistle:

Yeah, the lack of Crackwhores in hell is definitely a punishment for Taben, gonna have to think up something else for you. I should have figured you might have seen some real ones living in NY and all.

I made the best of your post by using it to further "alienate" Daria from the ranks of humanity. :p

I won't do it again ma'am, :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...

hehehe! No but seriously, someone used that pic of iza as their avatar and it was super scary because it was all screwed up when it was small. Imo, iza can look ok but she's not that great looking at all and that is a really scary pic to me!

Glad to make people laugh. I laughed when I first saw that picture of her... I thought I would share