Bellazon

Sandra Kubicka
Thumbnail

sarnic

It seems like Sandra was shooting for Beach Bunny this week :clap: 

If she did it could be good for her, most of the girls from Beach Bunny end up doing Sports Illustrated which I think Sandra would be perfect for, I'm crossing my fingers about this

I don´t think that she worked with Beach Bunny. She was in Madrid and Germany so she was shooting for Venca and Bon Prix. 

She was already in the US when the picture was posted and she posted the picture saying thanks to Beach Bunny. So she either worked with them or got free swimsuits but based on the fact that she has never worked with Beach Bunny and isn't a big name I doubt the brand is sending her free stuff.

I don´t think that she worked with Beach Bunny. She was in Madrid and Germany so she was shooting for Venca and Bon Prix. 

She was already in the US when the picture was posted and she posted the picture saying thanks to Beach Bunny. So she either worked with them or got free swimsuits but based on the fact that she has never worked with Beach Bunny and isn't a big name I doubt the brand is sending her free stuff.

I think it´s just a present. She is often taking pictures with things which she got as a present. 

^ Presents are usually from brands she has already worked with. It's a 50-50 chance she worked for them, we'll have to wait and see I guess ... What sucks is that in this industry the wait usually takes months