Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

The f-words were so dispensable

In all honesty let’s not pretend we don’t say that word everyday. Hahah. 

I don’t think Romee and sara were going for the same job or same place, cause Romee is back at the airport. 

We don’t know what job sara missed! Maybe it was a lot of money involved and a big job. And for what she described it was not only the weather delay, but how the airline handle things. 

I get her frustration. 15h at the airport with no info plus a missed job, I would probably get pissed too

Sara's reaction is way over the top imo, you can get frustrated but the way you say things matter. There's peoplle trying to do their job there just as much she's trying to do hers. She was on the right to complain? Sure. The way she said it was ok? No. If I was one of the workers, I would tell her to go to hell straight up over her attitude but that's just the way I see it.

The way you say things does matter and if you told her to go straight to hell, you'd most definitely lose your job over that. Customer service is a tough job to be in but you have to expect bad attitudes, especially if the situation is 15hour delays and even Romee's snaps make it clear that Delta wasn't giving anyone information about what was going on or why they were being shuttled back and forth to multiple terminals. Do I think Sara should've used an expletive? No, but only because she's in the public eye. The majority of people would have had the same reaction and they'd get away with it because they don't have millions of followers and a public platform.

Just now, jessicanicole said:

The way you say things does matter and if you told her to go straight to hell, you'd most definitely lose your job over that. Customer service is a tough job to be in but you have to expect bad attitudes, especially if the situation is 15hour delays and even Romee's snaps make it clear that Delta wasn't giving anyone information about what was going on or why they were being shuttled back and forth to multiple terminals. Do I think Sara should've used an expletive? No, but only because she's in the public eye. The majority of people would have had the same reaction and they'd get away with it because they don't have millions of followers and a public platform.

That's exacly my point, I would tell her to go to hell and I would lose my job over it because what I say matter, just how what she says my matter. You can say things respecfully and Sara didn't, just like she snaps other people would snap back at her. It's still not the way but happens, and saying "other people do it too", no matter if you're on the public eye or not, it's wrong regardless. Maybe the people on the Delta are waiting for other people orders to know what to do or what to say.

She didn’t insult anyone directly! Just the company. She’s calling out how the company in general deals with their costumers... anyway she only said fuck you delta! Lol people creating such a big thing out of it! Girl lost an important job due to delta and was kept for 15h at the airport without any info she has every right to be pissed!  Ya’ll  acting like madre Teresa. 

On 11/13/2018 at 1:55 AM, ranvirr said:

I had at taken that image from here. You can see the other two models too. Can u take a guess as what ad campaign it was. I have looked everywhere for this photo. Any help would be appreciated. 

Thanks. 

5a1d69aef914c356018b6666-960-540.jpg

i coudn't get that pic but it seems to be the 2017 T-Shirt bra Campaing. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1bpwRq1cs8

On 11/16/2018 at 8:25 PM, gotportugal said:

The f-words were so dispensable

Sara can be a bit bratty sometimes, like that time she cussed out a fan for saying Sadie only got the VSFS because she's friends with her. In saying that, if I got a penny for every time someone lost their goddamn mind over airport delays, I'd be rich by now. Sara needs to mindful that she's got 7m followers though, and choose her words more carefully.

on her last interview to a PT newspaper, she mentioned a few interesting stuff:

- she had an issue with a Big name photographer before LUI , and she told she clould not say the name but that she will not work with him ever (who can it be ?)

- her biggest $$$ are VS and Armani (no brainer)

- she accomplished almost everything she wanted for Modeling except for a few stuff she still wants to do: walk CHANEL and Versace; Cover of Vogue Paris and Italy

- even if she makes a lot of millions per year, she won't be in the Forbes highest paid models list because The Lions doesn't share that data;

- last year she was on the final list for 4 perfume campaigns (between her and 1 other colleague each time) but she didn't get any at the end (before Armani)

- she almost signed a beauty contract with a big beauty brand but at the very very end the contract felt;

(on the last 2 points I wonder which fragrances were and which beauty brand almost signed her - I guess L'Oreal ?)

4 hours ago, jay_hk said:

on her last interview to a PT newspaper, she mentioned a few interesting stuff:

- she had an issue with a Big name photographer before LUI , and she told she clould not say the name but that she will not work with him ever (who can it be ?)

- her biggest $$$ are VS and Armani (no brainer)

- she accomplished almost everything she wanted for Modeling except for a few stuff she still wants to do: walk CHANEL and Versace; Cover of Vogue Paris and Italy

- even if she makes a lot of millions per year, she won't be in the Forbes highest paid models list because The Lions doesn't share that data;

- last year she was on the final list for 4 perfume campaigns (between her and 1 other colleague each time) but she didn't get any at the end (before Armani)

- she almost signed a beauty contract with a big beauty brand but at the very very end the contract felt;

(on the last 2 points I wonder which fragrances were and which beauty brand almost signed her - I guess L'Oreal ?)

-Barbara had a couple of parfum contracts this year and so did Taylor and they have a similar look so it could have been those.

-Loreal? Maybeline ? Lancome? Maybe esteelauder? 

Btw, is there a way you could post the interview? I would like to read (I know it is in Portuguese).

I do feel she needs to bite her tongue a bit. 

Being the face of a brand means you represent them. And most want clean cut girls. Hence why I am saying it. 

It was no big deal. Totally understandable. But , like we all, nowadays, we need to be aware of what we post online since it can affect our work. 

It is what it is. 

Sara has been around enough to know this. I am faithful she will think before speaking next time. 

She seemed REALLY pissed. For all we know it might be this amazing casting for her dream job and she lost it. whatever. it's annoying. she was right. 

just needs to either be shared in a different matter or share it with private friends. 

she seems to have had a good year. Let's hope the next is better yet!