Bellazon

Sara Sampaio
Thumbnail

FABIrock

yeah. I think she is showing them she is available. 

I hope she gets it. 

That one or some other bigger one. 

I really like her and I think she is great. somehow VS is not using her much this time around. I feel with Adriana being fully back - they don't need 3 light eyes, dark hair models. 

they are always very kind and always reply to her. so, at least we have that. 

1e18a87afa5641a79a2f7b43407a2af1.png

I have notice that the biggest difference from last years to this one was in the group. Sara seems a little bit awkward this time around. I feel last year she was always near Taylor and this year there were shifts and turns ( the fashion world seem to ask for Taylor and Romee together more) and she seems a bit lost. 

she will be fine, I am sure. 

I loved her in her (little) solo parts on the lip synching million reasons. she was really into it. I wish I could see the all thing. just her. 

Saylor is not real... fans keep pushing their friendship but I don't see any chemistry between them. 

They are very different.

I just hope she's happy. She always said that modelling wasn't what she really wanted, she always wanted to be an actress... so maybe she will take that step forwad in 2017.

A campaign with calzedonia would be great tho

In today's news (here in Portugal), a portuguese magazine stated that Sara was the least paid angel this year... I don't know if this could mean something but you know...

(That's probably fake tho)